1. #1 Brokered GOP Convention: Who I Will/Will Not Support 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Assuming none of the existing Republican presidential candidates are able to come up with the required 1144 delegates to win the Republican presidential nomination, here are the 'alternative' Republican candidates who I will either support or oppose:

FRONTRUNNERS:

Jeb Bush: NO!
    Jeb constantly criticizes conservatives. Wife is Mexican immigrant, therefore, border will be WIDE OPEN, or else Jeb won't be 'getting any.' :D

Mitch Daniels: NO!
    Another 'establishment' candidate like Jeb, Daniels wanted to call a 'truce on the social issues' to fix the economy first. Social conservatives, like myself, find this unacceptable, especially since 1.6 million children continue to be legally put to death from abortion.

Paul Ryan: UNDECIDED.
    I honestly don't know enough about Paul Ryan to determine whether or not I could support him in the general election.

Chris Christie: NO!
    The 'moderate' governor of my state has been a TRAITOR to social conservatives, by selecting a pro-abortion running mate, and appointing an open Muslim to the NJ courts. Christie is NO conservative. He is just fat.

Sarah Palin: MAYBE.
    Sarah seems to be truly pro-life, based on her speeches and the candidates she has endorsed. She has been a little too coy on the gay rights issues, though. She also approved the appointment of an Alaska SC Judge who previously worked for Planned Parenthood. So I say 'maybe' to her.

Marco Rubio: MAYBE.
    The 'birthers' are already having problems with him, and he is also way too young, at this time.

MY RECOMMENDATIONS:

Governor Mike Huckabee: ABSOLUTELY YES!
    Governor Mike Huckabee has been a STAUNCH pro-life social conservative. He is my favorite pick for a brokered GOP convention. I actually met him in person. I think he would trounce Obama in the general election.

Governor Haley Barbour: YES!
    Current governor of Mississippi, and previous head of the GOP, he has always been pro-life and can lock up the South. He is also a staunch fiscal conservative, as well. Haley Barbour is the entire package. My only problem with Barbour is he said on a news program that we need more 'moderates' to run as Republicans. This is wrong.

Congresswoman Michele Bachmann: YES!
    The ONLY candidate in the 2012 presidential contest who I could find ZERO flaws with was Michele Bachmann. A TRUE conservative who NEVER flip-flopped.

That's all I have to say. If Romney or Santorum can't win the required 1144 delegates to win the Republican nomination for president, then the above 3 candidates are the ones which I strongly recommend to step in. Unfortunately, the Republican 'establishment' may not agree with this.

Hey DUmmy, I asked you a question which you are avoiding right here.

Go fucking answer it.

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
    Hey DUmmy, I asked you a question which you are avoiding right here.

Go fucking answer it.
    I have no idea if you're referring to me, or not. But I do not respond to questions in posts that do not refer directly to my CU handle. Who the hell is 'DUmmy'? It's certainly not me.

Quote Originally Posted by DUmbass128 View Post
    I have no idea if you're referring to me, or not. But I do not respond to questions in posts that do not refer directly to my CU handle. Who the hell is 'DUmmy'? It's certainly not me.
    Or could it be that you're fucking coward that will get his head handed to him if he ever told the truth.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Or could it be that you're fucking coward that will get his head handed to him if he ever told the truth.
    I don't know about him, but I have ALWAYS told the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts, which is why people in denial, like you, post pictures of "dead horses" instead of engaging in intelligent debate. Let's see that dead horse now, Zathras. Or do you now have something else?

Okay, now that we know your positions, please go away.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by DUmbass128 View Post
    Fixed for accuracy.

More lies and bluster from CU's faux conservative troll.

You wouldn't know intelligent debate if it bit you in the ass and said hello. And you have been lying since your first post here DUmbass.

By the way the dead horse only goes up if you post on your obsessive hatred on Mitt Romney. Since there's none of that here, the dead horse doesn't go up.

Go back to DU where you belong. Nobody's buyuing the faux conservative snake oil you're peddling.
    Last edited by Zathras; 02-29-2012 at 02:29 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

This thread should have only one post. i.e. Ignore the DUmbass!
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    When I judge someone's integrity one key thing I look at is - How does s/he treat people s/he doesn't agree with or does not like?
    I can respect someone who I do not agree with, but I have NO respect for someone who puts others down in a public forum. That is the hallmark of someone who has no integrity, and cannot be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    Assuming none of the existing Republican presidential candidates are able to come up with the required 1144 delegates to win the Republican presidential nomination, here are the 'alternative' Republican candidates who I will either support or oppose:

FRONTRUNNERS:

Jeb Bush: NO!
    Jeb constantly criticizes conservatives. Wife is Mexican immigrant, therefore, border will be WIDE OPEN, or else Jeb won't be 'getting any.' :D

Mitch Daniels: NO!
    Another 'establishment' candidate like Jeb, Daniels wanted to call a 'truce on the social issues' to fix the economy first. Social conservatives, like myself, find this unacceptable, especially since 1.6 million children continue to be legally put to death from abortion.

Paul Ryan: UNDECIDED.
    I honestly don't know enough about Paul Ryan to determine whether or not I could support him in the general election.

Chris Christie: NO!
    The 'moderate' governor of my state has been a TRAITOR to social conservatives, by selecting a pro-abortion running mate, and appointing an open Muslim to the NJ courts. Christie is NO conservative. He is just fat.

Sarah Palin: MAYBE.
    Sarah seems to be truly pro-life, based on her speeches and the candidates she has endorsed. She has been a little too coy on the gay rights issues, though. She also approved the appointment of an Alaska SC Judge who previously worked for Planned Parenthood. So I say 'maybe' to her.

Marco Rubio: MAYBE.
    The 'birthers' are already having problems with him, and he is also way too young, at this time.

MY RECOMMENDATIONS:

Governor Mike Huckabee: ABSOLUTELY YES!
    Governor Mike Huckabee has been a STAUNCH pro-life social conservative. He is my favorite pick for a brokered GOP convention. I actually met him in person. I think he would trounce Obama in the general election.

Governor Haley Barbour: YES!
    Current governor of Mississippi, and previous head of the GOP, he has always been pro-life and can lock up the South. He is also a staunch fiscal conservative, as well. Haley Barbour is the entire package. My only problem with Barbour is he said on a news program that we need more 'moderates' to run as Republicans. This is wrong.

Congresswoman Michele Bachmann: YES!
    The ONLY candidate in the 2012 presidential contest who I could find ZERO flaws with was Michele Bachmann. A TRUE conservative who NEVER flip-flopped.

That's all I have to say. If Romney or Santorum can't win the required 1144 delegates to win the Republican nomination for president, then the above 3 candidates are the ones which I strongly recommend to step in. Unfortunately, the Republican 'establishment' may not agree with this.
    *yawn*. The DNC thanks you for your support.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    This thread should have only one post. i.e. Ignore the DUmbass!
    Aww, but it's much more fun to point and laugh at the DUmbass.