Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Alex can I have "the MSM is buring this for obama" for 1000.
    I'm surprised that they aren't touting it. On paper, it looks like a big win, even though it isn't. Obama can claim that his foreign policy is showing results (and it is, they just aren't good ones), and cite this as an example of how he has brought an enemy back into the fold. By the time that the deal collapses, which it will, since there's not really much of a deal there, the next election will be over.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Alex can I have "the MSM is buring this for obama" for 1000.
    Assuming the liberal media narrative (which I don't), why would they bury it?

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post

Oh come on AD you cant be this stupid. You figure out why a mainly liberal profession would cover for a liberal President then get back to me.

Oh come on AD you cant be this stupid.
    Oh, don't underestimate me.

You figure out why a mainly liberal profession would cover for a liberal President then get back to me.
    I can't. That's why I asked you.

My question is why you don't accept the obvious about the media.
    Oh, don't underestimate me.
    Admittedly, it's hard to underestimate your intelligence, but you do keep demonstrating that we are far too generous in our assessments.

I can't. That's why I asked you.
    As I stated before, I'm surprised that the media isn't covering this in detail, as it's the kind of paper victory that the Foggy Bottomdwellers love. We've had a nice, friendly chat, the Norks agreed to stop doing what they weren't doing anyway, while we agreed to feed them. It's a reenactment of Neville Chamberlain waving a piece of paper and promising "Peace for our time."

Perhaps they realize that a president who is weak on foreign policy might not want to advertise his latest capitulation to one of our enemies. On the plus side, he doesn't seem to have bowed to anyone...
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Oh come on AD you cant be this stupid. You figure out why a mainly liberal profession would cover for a liberal President then get back to me.
    He is. Don't make it complicated.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Maybe the press just doesn't find it very interesting. I know I don't.

They want to stop developing nukes? Fine. Do it.

But, nooooooo, they want to "talk about it". I'm fine with that, too. Talk all they want. Let us know if something worthwhile comes out of these "talks".

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Maybe the press just doesn't find it very interesting. I know I don't.

They want to stop developing nukes? Fine. Do it.

But, nooooooo, they want to "talk about it". I'm fine with that, too. Talk all they want. Let us know if something worthwhile comes out of these "talks".
    Another strange one is the few stories on Hamas' apparent break with Iran and Syria.

Although that could also indicate that it didn't happen.

North Korea Agrees To Suspend Nuclear Activities
    Again? Seriously, why is this put forth as "news?"

The NORKS play us like fools whenever they get hungry (at the top, the peons can continue to eat bark). They want food? Fine, give up your joke of a government, reunite with South Korea, and learn how to live like decent human beings. What the %^$# does "suspend" mean? It means, "We in NK will continue to be the anus of the globe quietly until we need something else from the world. Then, we'll unleash more nuclear threats and skirmish within the southern border until we get our way--------AGAIN!"
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Another strange one is the few stories on Hamas' apparent break with Iran and Syria.

Although that could also indicate that it didn't happen.
    What, we are to think that Hamas no longer wants to annihilate Israel? Hamas has come to view Israel as a country of peace loving people who are only part of God's precious flock and therefore should be treated with respect?

Nah.........

No one is going to believe it, that's why it hasn't been reported.
    Last edited by Starbuck; 03-02-2012 at 03:20 PM.