Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Sheriff Joe to release investigation of 0bama 

Media finally paying attention to eligibility?

PHOENIX, Ariz. – Poll after poll in recent months has indicated that Americans have a high level of concern over Barack Obama’s eligibility to be president, with one poll showing fully half of the nation wants Congress to investigate the question.

But reporters for the traditional media – networks, major newspapers, major news corporations and conglomerates – mostly have giggled when talk turns to the serious question of just what the U.S. Constitution requires of presidents.

Nevertheless, media organizations from all political persuasions are seeking admittance to a news conference to be held by Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz.

The event is tomorrow at 1 p.m. Mountain Standard Time in Phoenix, 3 p.m. Eastern, and will be live-streamed by WND.

The topic of discussion will be an investigation by Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse into concerns about Obama’s eligibility. It’s the first time an official law enforcement report has addressed many of the allegations about the presumptive 2012 Democratic nominee for president.

The issues include Obama’s eligibility under the U.S. Constitution’s requirements, questions about his use of a Connecticut Social Security number and the image of his purported birth certificate from Hawaii. >>>

Top national media organizations have indicated their plans to attend, and bookings for radio and television reports are in the works. Expected are reporters from the Associated Press, Reuters, Univision, the Washington Times and NBC, CBS and ABC affiliates, as well statewide radio networks, among many others. >>>

Without releasing any details, Arpaio has said the findings “could be a shock.”

He constituted a special five-member law enforcement posse last year to investigate allegations brought by members of the Surprise, Ariz., Tea Party that the Obama birth certificate released to the public by the White House on April 27 might be a forgery.

The posse is made up of three former law enforcement officers and two retired attorneys with law enforcement experience. Members have been examining evidence since September concerning Obama’s eligibility to be president under Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution, which requires a president to be a natural-born citizen.

Among other issues, there also have been allegations of Obama’s use of a Social Security number that corresponds to a Connecticut address, even though the president apparently had no links there. >>>

Arpaio previously told WND that when he launched his Cold Case Posse it was with the possibility that he would clear Obama.

MORE

------------------------------------------

This could be interesting.
    Last edited by Janice; 02-29-2012 at 08:13 PM.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

We should start a pool about when WND will stop trying to make an issue out of this. I'm gonna say 2018.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    We should start a pool about when WND will stop trying to make an issue out of this. I'm gonna say 2018.
    You could always counter with something from Huffpost or Mother Jones.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You could always counter with something from Huffpost or Mother Jones.
    Fight lunacy with lunacy? I have better things to do with my time. Like clip my nails.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

I say that when 0bama with the full power of the Fed Govt (via the Justice Dept and Homeland Security) stops harassing and investigating Arizona in general and Sheriff Joe in particular, then Sheriff Joe can stop hassling the 0bamatron. Until then, game on.

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    I say that when 0bama with the full power of the Fed Govt (via the Justice Dept and Homeland Security) stops harassing and investigating Arizona in general and Sheriff Joe in particular, then Sheriff Joe can stop hassling the 0bamatron. Until then, game on.

Yeah.

But the thing is, the conservatives end up sounding like nut cases and that sort of stuff scares the independents, who really count these days.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Can we please drop this birther crap? It makes us look as crazy as the "Truthers".

Janice, WND is in no way a reputable news source. The national Inquirer is probable more reputable then they are. Least they broke the John Edwards scandal.

I use to like Sheriff Joe before this, now he's just falling off the deep-end with more of these crazy attacks and antics.

Poll after poll in recent months has indicated that Americans have a high level of concern over Barack Obama’s eligibility
    Yet any search for these polls only show WND polling and no other.

media organizations from all political persuasions are seeking admittance to a news conference to be held by Sheriff Joe Arpaio
    Yea, the left especially so they can show once more a crazy right-winger (Painting all on the right to be just like him.) and help draw attention off Obama and his continued failed polices. Remember last election cycle. They tried it then too with the whole birther crap.

Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse
    Arg... So a large number of Birthers gathered, under Arpaio's order. Likely "Deputized" and submitted their theories. None of whom have actual access to any of the official documents in Hawaii.

his use of a Connecticut Social Security number
    SS numbers are issued by state where they were applied for, not where where the person is born. His father after he left his mother lived in Connecticut for a while. It is he who would have applied for it for Obama being his father.

reporters from the Associated Press, Reuters, Univision, the Washington Times and NBC, CBS and ABC affiliates, as well statewide radio networks
    Every single one of them are liberal outlets and liberal rags. Not one single one of them even pretend to be objective or lean right. Gee I wonder if what I said up means any thing there.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

He says results of his investigation into obama's eligibility to be president 'could be a shock.' Now, considering Joe Arpaio, that could mean obama is okay. Sheriff Joe is the PT Barnum of the 21st Century.

Personally, I'd dearly love to see it revealed that obama is an illegal alien, who never applied for or received US citizenship, and who is knowingly and willfully fraudulently holding the office of POTUS . I don't see that happening, but it would be interesting to see what happened if it was true.

I don't expect anything earth shaking to come of it, but I'll be watching and hoping something does.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    That's a whole nother issue. I applaud Arpaio for returning fire on the Obama administration in light of the very big media event of "federal investigation of allegations against Arpaio....."

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post

that's what i'm thinking too. this is a game of who blinks first
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot