Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    That's a whole nother issue. I applaud Arpaio for returning fire on the Obama administration in light of the very big media event of "federal investigation of allegations against Arpaio....."
    Good lord man, this is the third time in less than a year I agree with you. Must get CAT scan.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Personally, I'd be happy to see Obama's college transcripts. Anyone else want to bet that he was a C- student?
    A fools bet.
    All the evidence points to him being a C student at best. With his cocaine use, probably lower like a C-. I'd like to see some of his "research" and thesis papers and run them through a search program for plagiarism (plagiarism checker). I'm betting Dopey-Changey isn't smart enough and is certainly lazy enough to have copied straight from somebody else's work.

He isn't very bright notwithstanding the attempts of his media groupies to frame him that way.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I've never heard anyone interviewed that said 'hey I went to school with him'.
    I find that STUNNING about ALL major candidates. It's like someone has gone out with the hush money and some legal papers, or extortion papers, and clamped down everyone who knew these people in their teens and college.

Where are the embarrassing photos? I know there are a couple of me out there somewhere. Nothing too revolting, just me being silly or vulgar. Why aren't there any beach pictures of Marco Rubio? Where are the high school friends of George Bush who remember him stupid drunk and streaking through Kennebunkport? Where is the chick who says Anthony Weiner is a lousy lay, before he got caught? Do all the people of the past somehow get brought to heel? We live in a country where gray haired women freely volunteer to talk about their one night fling with Elvis or Frank Sinatra, but no one remembers schtupping that piece of shit Paul Ryan?

I find that STUNNING about ALL major candidates. It's like someone has gone out with the hush money and some legal papers, or extortion papers, and clamped down everyone who knew these people in their teens and college.
    During the 2008 campaign, Frontline did a show on him and McCain. People who knew Obama in college were interviewed.

Maybe you guys should just start watching PBS.

Where are the embarrassing photos?

Where are the embarrassing photos? I know there are a couple of me out there somewhere. Nothing too revolting, just me being silly or vulgar. Why aren't there any beach pictures of Marco Rubio? Where are the high school friends of George Bush who remember him stupid drunk and streaking through Kennebunkport? Where is the chick who says Anthony Weiner is a lousy lay, before he got caught? Do all the people of the past somehow get brought to heel? We live in a country where gray haired women freely volunteer to talk about their one night fling with Elvis or Frank Sinatra, but no one remembers schtupping that piece of shit Paul Ryan?
    There were no camera phones in those days.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Wow, that would have to be worth some money, the only thing ever actually written by him?
    It's interesting reading, if for no other reason than it seems to imply that his lack of knowledge of languages seems to extend to English. Hard to believe that his other books weren't seriously plussed up by other writers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    Oh, but, but, but.....I mentioned that on another site and got hit with, "He was president of the Harvard Law Review. He must have been a good student."

The guy is an empty suit. He has no past. When something does appear from that non-existent past, it's ignored, quickly blown off, or the messenger is attacked.

What I want to know is how come you can find African papers online from back when he was running for Senator mentioning 'Kenyan born Barack obama?' They weren't attacking him. They were proud of the fact that he might be a US senator.

I never paid a lot of attention to the birther thing. I figured he'd at the very least been vetted as to his citizenship. I didn't think even the democrats would try to pull something like that.
    One of the things that people don't realize is that there is more than one editor of the Law Review, or that the presidency is an elected position within the staff. From Wikipedia:

"Fourteen editors (two from each 1L section) are selected based on a combination of their first-year grades and their competition scores. Twenty editors are selected based solely on their competition scores. The remaining editors are selected on a discretionary basis."
    So, was Obama one of the merit selectees, or was he a discretionary (i.e., affirmative action) selectee? That's what I'd like to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    A fools bet.
    All the evidence points to him being a C student at best. With his cocaine use, probably lower like a C-. I'd like to see some of his "research" and thesis papers and run them through a search program for plagiarism (plagiarism checker). I'm betting Dopey-Changey isn't smart enough and is certainly lazy enough to have copied straight from somebody else's work.

He isn't very bright notwithstanding the attempts of his media groupies to frame him that way.
    He's not stupid, but he's lazy. He avoids work, ducks difficult decisions and generally doesn't learn from mistakes or seek to expand his knowledge base. He's the classic example of a slacker who could be more than he is, but because he is constantly told how "special" he is, or how smart, he never bothers developing the character that would push him to truly excel. Instead, he just coasts from one position to another, doing what he's always done, which is create a strong first impression, and then riding that into office.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

When becoming President of the United States isn't excelling enough for you, you have high standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    When becoming President of the United States isn't excelling enough for you, you have high standards.
    Mao became leader of 25% of the worlds population, oh wait you hold him in high esteem also.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    What you are saying is that since he won, he must therefore have been extremely highly qualified. I believe the majority of the other posters are not quite looking at it that same way...

My brother went to Adrian College with two Michigan politicians-democrat Lansing mayor Virg Bernero and republican congressman Mike Rogers. He hated both of them-he said that they were best friends in college, despite their political differences, because both of them were such insufferable jerks that no one else wanted to hang around with them.