Thread: Sheriff Joe to release investigation of 0bama

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Obama and the Matter of Trust

Ronald Reagan was fond of saying: "Trust, but verify."

President Obama told us he released his official long-form birth certificate on April 27, 2011. Can we trust him, and should we verify?

Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his "Cold Case Posse" attempted to answer that question, with the intended goal of verifying the authenticity of the certificate presented by the White House to the public.

At the March 1 press conference, Sheriff Arpaio concluded that there is "probable cause" to believe that the document is a "computer-generated forgery." Additionally, the sheriff stated: "I do not believe that it is a scan of an original 1961 paper document, as represented by the White House when the long-form birth certificate was made public." The Sheriff's Office released a formal report of its "preliminary findings" and indicated that its investigation is continuing.

Most of the reporters' questions at the end of the press conference were statements in defense of Obama, and the subsequent coverage by major news outlets asserted that rumors about the president's birth certificate were "debunked" and "discredited," but gave no details of the debunking or discrediting. >>>

To paraphrase another favorite Reagan quotation: "It isn't so much that the mainstream media are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so." >>>

As I closed my last column reporting on the posse's findings, this situation is indeed a matter of trust and verification. >>>

According to Zullo (lead investigator): "I could not come to [Sheriff Arpaio] and say [Obama] cleared a background to be an employee of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office. There's just too much missing information." Really, even if we were told that Obama passed the security clearance of the State Department (which also recognizes the potential security implications of dual citizenship), he doesn't work for them. He works for us. Even those who didn't vote for him.

Sheriff Arpaio admitted he doesn't know where to present his findings, but he insists they cannot be ignored. Imagine if you found a piece of evidence that would rock the establishment to its core. Where would you take it? Who would believe you? Are there any more Bob Woodwards or Carl Bernsteins out there?

There may be no one left to trust anymore -- except We the People.

------------------------------

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government. So let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first."

-- Thomas Jefferson.
    Last edited by Janice; 03-06-2012 at 12:51 PM.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio exposes forgery of Obama's Selective Service registration

Having just attended Sheriff Joe Arpaio's "Cold Case Posse" news conference in Phoenix, Ariz., we candidly admit we have never seen a greater example of raw media bias in our 30 years of watching the fourth estate. >>>

In less than an hour, Arpaio's team laid out a compelling case that individuals working under the President of the United States have engaged in criminal forgery. And most interestingly, the case isn't just about Obama's birth certificate. >>>

The Arpaio team devastated the legitimacy of Obama's purported birth certificate from Hawaii. The investigation by document forensic experts systematically showed how the document could not be real and is part of a criminal conspiracy to commit fraud.

But we found the most interesting information presented to have nothing to do with the Obama nativity story. Instead it had to do with the selective service records. Forensic document analysis proved this document was also a forgery. Intensive documentation proving that Postal indicia on the form was forged was particularly damaging, as this type of postal fraud is a federal felony. >>>

Going forward, Arpaio said that he would continue to investigate. Allusions were made to the existence of over 200 sworn depositions by witnesses in the case, including a witness that, when he met Barack Obama was introduced to him, as a foreign exchange student.

If you don't believe us, go and watch the video of the news conference yourself; it is posted online.

Obama's team responded with ridicule, not answers. His campaign tweeted links to an old episode of the X-Files TV show. But ridicule in the face of legitimate questions only works so long.

Citizens are still daring to ask questions about Obama. And by doing it you face certain ridicule, name calling and being treated as children. Even when you may be asking legitimate questions, which have been routinely asked of presidential candidates in the past or have been asked of Republican candidates this year, you are censured.

---------------------------------

Most of this type of news is like an iceberg, 90% hidden.

It is instructive to rent and view All the President's Men. After it's over ask yourself what exactly was so shocking about Watergate compared to what we know about this president, his appointments and his illegal acts.

After Vince Foster, who was the guy (secretary of commerce) that went down in a plane crash into a mountainside in Croatia? Ron Brown? Watch your back Joe - some disgruntled illegal could possibly be getting primed by the handlers to take you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    Personally, I'd dearly love to see it revealed that obama is an illegal alien, who never applied for or received US citizenship, and who is knowingly and willfully fraudulently holding the office of POTUS . I don't see that happening, but it would be interesting to see what happened if it was true.

Would it negate Obamacare?

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Would it negate Obamacare?
    I'd like to think it would negate everything he's done, in particular his numerous executive orders. After all, if he isn't a legitimate sitting president nothing he's done is lawful or binding. I'd think it would mean obamacare is out the window.

There are just too many things coming up wrong about the guy. Every time somebody digs, something else turns up. The airline microfilm is another example - 528 or so pieces and all complete except for one week that just happens to be the week mommy obama supposedly flies into Hawaii to give birth to future King Barack. Too much coincidence to suit me.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    I'd like to think it would negate everything he's done, in particular his numerous executive orders. After all, if he isn't a legitimate sitting president nothing he's done is lawful or binding. I'd think it would mean obamacare is out the window.

i'd like to think so, but knowing the hucksters in washington, my bet is they stay...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    i'd like to think so, but knowing the hucksters in washington, my bet is they stay...
    I agree. Esp if Boehner is not shown the door. With McConnell not far behind.

But Boehner is akin to using a walking cane that comes to a sharp point at the top. Damn near useless imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    I agree. Esp if Boehner is not shown the door. With McConnell not far behind.

But Boehner is akin to using a walking cane that comes to a sharp point at the top. Damn near useless imho.
    Good points, both you and Apache. Wasn't it just a few months ago that Boehner decided they weren't going to defund obamacare? I never heard an explanation as to why they decided not to take away its funding.

Seems to me one of the Republican campaign points during mid terms was repeal or defunding of obamacare.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Boehner needs to go ASAP. I hope there are enough Tea Party candidates elected to select another (principled and brave) Speaker. This wimp is either to cowardly to take on the libeRATS or the RATS have compromised him.
    Last edited by AmPat; 03-07-2012 at 04:58 PM.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Doesn't Obozo's "sister" have a also have a COLB from Hawaii? It is a well known fact she was born elsewhere....