Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Her daddy was ticked off

Lindsay Lohan's Dad Slams Obama Over Reported Dis

LOS ANGELES Lindsay Lohan's efforts to stump for Barack Obama were reportedly thrown back in her face by the Democratic candidate's campaign ... and her father is none too happy about it.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times, LiLo wanted to promote Obama but was turned away by his camp due to her wild ways. Now daddy Michael Lohan is biting back.

"For Barack Obama to condemn my daughter for past indiscretions when he admitted to the exact same himself is indicative of what kind of president he would be," Michael Lohan told Pop Tarts via e-mail on Wednesday night.

"His visions of a positive future for this country should be representative of a positive future for people as well. It is looking beyond the difficult times and letting go of the past," Michael said. "Obviously, Obama can do this for himself and not others, when in fact a good president should have hope for all."
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Her daddy was ticked off

Lindsay Lohan's Dad Slams Obama Over Reported Dis

LOS ANGELES Lindsay Lohan's efforts to stump for Barack Obama were reportedly thrown back in her face by the Democratic candidate's campaign ... and her father is none too happy about it.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times, LiLo wanted to promote Obama but was turned away by his camp due to her wild ways. Now daddy Michael Lohan is biting back.

"For Barack Obama to condemn my daughter for past indiscretions when he admitted to the exact same himself is indicative of what kind of president he would be," Michael Lohan told Pop Tarts via e-mail on Wednesday night.
    "His visions of a positive future for this country should be representative of a positive future for people as well. It is looking beyond the difficult times and letting go of the past," Michael said. "Obviously, Obama can do this for himself and not others, when in fact a good president should have hope for all."
    Past indiscretions? Isn't she participating in some current indiscretions right now? It would really wow the public to have an unrepentant alcoholic, drug addicted wanna be lesbian stumping for votes. What is Obama thinking?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Power CUer
    After checking IMDB, I realize I've never seen anything she's been in, ever. Am I missing anything?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    After checking IMDB, I realize I've never seen anything she's been in, ever. Am I missing anything?
    'Mean Girls' was her best effort, in my opinion. It's pretty amusing. It's sort of a reverse Heathers-lite.