Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 AmPat Officially Retired! 
    Today, CW4 AmPat is officially retired. My only regret is I have the retirement certificate signed by the most disgraceful president in the history of our great country. The upside is that I don't have to serve under the loathsome POC any longer.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Today, CW4 AmPat is officially retired. My only regret is I have the retirement certificate signed by the most disgraceful president in the history of our great country. The upside is that I don't have to serve under the loathsome POC any longer.
    CONGRATS

Can you white out the magic negros name and put bush?

So what are you going to do with your life now? Still a young man. Some of us still have many years left.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Congrats!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Future Walmart Greeter

Don't laugh it's one of their highest paid non managerial positions and you get discounts on Coffee & underwear

The Military lost a god and civilian world gains a disciple.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Congratulations and I hope you have a very long and happy retirement.

Congrats, AmPat. And thanks.

rm -rf obama*

WELL DONE, AmPat!

I remember so well the day I retired. It was wonderful! Are you staying where you are or are you going to relocate?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Future Walmart Greeter

Don't laugh it's one of their highest paid non managerial positions and you get discounts on Coffee & underwear

The Military lost a god and civilian world gains a disciple.
    Cool! They have comic book character underoos in adult sizes! Put me down for a Green Lantern set of boxer briefs.

A few months ago, I was walking to the Metro station and a guy jogged past me, and as he did, he said, "Hang in there, you're going to love retirement." Here's hoping that he was right. Enjoy.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Thanks to all.

I am actually trying to fill my time by volunteering at a Christian Retreat Center, work at the church a couple days a month, fix things around the house, ride the HD, run marathons, hiking weather permitting, and being a nuisance to the woman. She gets twice the time with me and a third of the money. She is in Panama coordinating the building of a church we have been constructing for the last few years. I will return with her in April to finish it-------Finally!

Then, who knows? A part time job (The Walmart Greeter is a great idea)?

I've been thinking of a research project where I dress in Homeless Jimmy attire and take donations from people. The idea is to station myself at known liberal hangouts and alternately at known Conservative hangouts and collect from both. I will have a camera running and see how the people react to me and whether/how much they give to this downtrodden example of humanity.

I will then publish my findings on the web, perhaps Michelle Malkin can assist, and donate the money to charity.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand