Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...ouche-20120301

I see rolling stone took no time in being assholes
    So did a half dozen sites.

Slate wasn't too respectful ether.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

He was an unafraid oversized talent in my profession at a time when we are sorely lacking them. I was shocked when I got home last night and read he headlines of his passing and I'm still shocked this morning.

Damn...
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

One of the last true fighting conservatives, we are getting down to the sheep now.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Red Eye tonight was amazing (even Ann Coulter...) they shared stories about Andrew's impact and the fact that there are so many Conservatives and Libertarians that made allies because of him. People like Gary Sinise or Patricia Heaton probably would never have been as outspoken about their conservative views if it wasn't for him.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    Red Eye tonight was amazing (even Ann Coulter...) they shared stories about Andrew's impact and the fact that there are so many Conservatives and Libertarians that made allies because of him. People like Gary Sinise or Patricia Heaton probably would never have been as outspoken about their conservative views if it wasn't for him.

~QC
    Where have you been young lady? I agree. He infused a few people with courage in the face of the liberal onslaught of lies and deceit. I hope somebody steps into the breach and replaces him.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand