1. #1 Awhile back a friend of mine spent some time with Andrew Breitbart. 
    link

Star Member TheWraith (22,683 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

View profile

Awhile back a friend of mine spent some time with Andrew Breitbart.
    She'd accidentally run into him in the area of a political event she was attending, and he was vulturing around, and she and her friends ended up sitting and talking with him for quite awhile. When relating it later, she described him as actually being very friendly and not conservative, painting a picture of a guy who whose public image was basically a schtick, a performance character designed to get himself a rabidly loyal fan base and to exploit that fan base for his own self promotion and personal profit.
    In other words he was friendly and didn't pick a fight with her like she imagined he would so therefore he MUST BE a "performance character designed to get himself a rabidly loyal fan base and to exploit that fan base for his own self promotion and personal profit".
    Star Member JI7 (34,903 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
    2. what did they talk about? what she describes sounds more like Rush Limbaugh

but Breitbart was wayyy too emotional to have it all just be an act. i'm sure he looked for his own profit . but he actually did hate liberals also.
    Star Member backscatter712 (14,620 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
    10. Makes me think Breitbart is a bona-fide psychopath.

In person, psychopaths are glib and superficially friendly. They put on a great face to convince people they're great guys.

They're very, very good at putting on that mask.

They gain your trust, then they screw you without remorse.
    The reality of who conservatives are doesn't match what they believe so they need to make up and justify it somehow so they can continue to believe what they want to believe.
    Star Member saras (5,284 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
    4. So what? Why should anyone harmed by him give a shit why he did it?

View profile
    When your "schtick" involves people killing and people dying, it's WAY past "entertainment" being used as an excuse.

Frankly, it's NOT MY BUSINESS why he did it - that's his internal private consciousness. STOPPING HIM - that's my business.
    Killing people? People dying? What's that all about?

so breitbart was a normal person? no wonder du and the left villify him so...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Can someone please list all of the people killed by Breitbart?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

As I have said many times before, the drama playing in the Moonbat's head is more important then the reality that stands before them.

They wanted some evil fiend that threw kittens out of car windows and put gum in the hair of blind kids.

But instead they got a normal every day kind of guy and the Moonbats didn't know how to handle that. Their drama couldn't be wrong

So they assumed ( always bad when you're too lazy to get the facts) that when Andrew Brietbart spoke at gatherings, it was just an act.

But I guess that's what happens to you when spend your life avoiding people who don't think as you do.
    Last edited by Dan D. Doty; 03-03-2012 at 04:28 AM.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.