Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Apparently exposing truly disgusting people is considered vile over at the DUmp.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I'm not surprised but on the flip side, we showed the same kind of respect when Ted Kennedy died.
    Kennedy and Breitbart are not the same but I understand the comparison board wise. The problem is that Kennedy was a POS that used his family name to beat a murder rap. He was held up as a liberal God but was nothing more than a drunk scumbag.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Their getting sick on twitter too. They are showing how low they all are and how inhuman they really are.
    Don't you know, they are the touchy feely libs, who rant and rave about the eeeevil conservatives. I think they'd best put up a mirror and look into it really long and hard. They might be frightened by what they've become.

Actually some of the meanest people I know in real life are libs (and some of the nicest, too.) They seem to gravitate to the extremes.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    It wasn't what was said after Kennedy died that I found inconsistent with the values some claim to hold, it was what was said about him while he was a live. There were those who could not mention his name without adding on something about alcohol or Chappawhatever- so apparently no matter how much time goes by no one can be forgiven for his past alcoholism and bad choices? I've seen more compassion from inanimate objects.

Can we cheer when Robert Mugabe dies? How about Jacob Zuma? Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, perhaps?
    You just cannot tell the truth, can you. It isn't within that little atrophied brain is it? Kennedy was never repentant over murdering Mary Jo Kopechne and he never gave up the booze. He was a vile human being that I detested, and I am distantly related to him according to my Grandfather. I detested him almost as much as I detest the current infestation in the WH but I did not grave dance over the murderous drunkard. His sins are between him and God now.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    You just cannot tell the truth, can you. It isn't within that little atrophied brain is it? Kennedy was never repentant over murdering Mary Jo Kopechne and he never gave up the booze. He was a vile human being that I detested, and I am distantly related to him according to my Grandfather. I detested him almost as much as I detest the current infestation in the WH but I did not grave dance over the murderous drunkard. His sins are between him and God now.
    Don't you have an appointment with a barstool?

Don't you have an appointment with a barstool?
    Pretty nasty comment.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

It wasn't what was said after Kennedy died that I found inconsistent with the values some claim to hold, it was what was said about him while he was a live. There were those who could not mention his name without adding on something about alcohol or Chappawhatever- so apparently no matter how much time goes by no one can be forgiven for his past alcoholism and bad choices? I've seen more compassion from inanimate objects.

Can we cheer when Robert Mugabe dies? How about Jacob Zuma? Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, perhaps?
    Bad choices? He didn't lose all his money at the racetrack or was caught in bed with a hooker, he cared more about his political future than the life of a young woman who trusted him. His action(driving drunk) and subsequent inaction directly caused the death of a young woman. I know you don't know the difference but don't give me that bad choices bullshit.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Pretty nasty comment.
    It certainly was, SLW.

Completely uncalled for!

Take it back Nova ... or I will have to go against my promise to be civil to all the lefties in here ... well, YOU at least, for that remark.

I know, not that what someone such as I am, has much influence on you.

You are forcing me to believe that most liberals truly do resort to personal attacks when they can't come up with factual arguments to support their side!!

~ ABC

It's just Nova being Nova.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Pretty nasty comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    It certainly was, SLW.

Completely uncalled for!

Take it back Nova ... or I will have to go against my promise to be civil to all the lefties in here ... well, YOU at least, for that remark.

I know, not that what someone such as I am, has much influence on you.

You are forcing me to believe that most liberals truly do resort to personal attacks when they can't come up with factual arguments to support their side!!

~ ABC
    I'm flattered that you both expect me to have the patience of a saint, but let me remind you what Peanut has said of late:

You just cannot tell the truth, can you. It isn't within that little atrophied brain is it?
    Ah, I see, it must be time for you to confess that your are a lying liberal gasbag who is moist over an O Blah Blah reelection.