Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Sheriff's office: Bomb squad checking out suspicious package at radio host Rush... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Breaking on CNN. Maybe a bomb at Rush's place...
    May the FORCE be with you!

If I was Glenn Beck I would also lay low, too many coincidences and natural causes going on lately!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

3. #3 Bomb Squad At Rush Limbaugh's Home 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    PALM BEACH, Fla. – A bomb squad was called to the Florida home of conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh Thursday, WPTV reported.

A suspicious package was reportedly found on the premises of Limbaugh's home in Palm Beach.

Limbaugh made headlines earlier in the day after he described Sandra Fluke, a Georgetown University Law student who testified at a congressional hearing about contraception, a "slut" and a "prostitute."

Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Limbaugh made headlines earlier in the day after he described Sandra Fluke, a Georgetown University Law student who testified at a congressional hearing about contraception, a "slut" and a "Prostitute."
    I heard this today. Also I laughed my ass off last night listening to
    Roger Headgecock talking about her. His take on her testimony
    was hilarious. You can hear at this link to 2-29 podcast Hour 2 about
    7 minutes in: http://www.rogerhedgecock.com/category/228485/podcasts

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Little more on what happened.

Palm Beach Police spokesman Fred Hess said the package appears to not be dangerous or hazardous. He said it was delivered late this afternoon and was X-rayed, as is all mail sent to the Limbaughs' home. When Limbaugh's staff saw what appeared to be wires in the package through the X-ray, they called police.
    He has an x-ray scanner in his home? I can understand with the fruits out there, but wow.

The package originated from a Pennsylvania man offering Limbaugh "a business opportunity," police said. Inside was an "electronic [plaque] commemorating the assassinations of Abraham Lincoln and John Wilkes Booth."
    ??? Commemorating the assassinations?

The sender hasn't been publicly identified, but reportedly apologized to authorities when contacted.
    For poor taste I hope.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Apology my ass throw the lunatic in jail.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Limbaugh made headlines earlier in the day after he described Sandra Fluke, a Georgetown University Law student who testified at a congressional hearing about contraception, a "slut" and a "prostitute."
    He said there weren't a lot of girls who slept around when HE was in college. Well, yeah, Rush, there were - you're just steamed that none of them were interested in the fat kid.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    He said there weren't a lot of girls who slept around when HE was in college. Well, yeah, Rush, there were - you're just steamed that none of them were interested in the fat kid.
    Come on, Linda, you can do better. That's just plain mean.

And there does seem to be a more liberal trend now. There were girls who slept around back in the day when I was in college, but the difference is there didn't seem to be as many and they were talked about. It was more the exception, not the norm.

That's a cheap jab at Rush. Whether he's thinner or heavier, he still has a good functioning mind, whether you agree with him or not.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Come on, Linda, you can do better. That's just plain mean.

And there does seem to be a more liberal trend now. There were girls who slept around back in the day when I was in college, but the difference is there didn't seem to be as many and they were talked about. It was more the exception, not the norm.

That's a cheap jab at Rush. Whether he's thinner or heavier, he still has a good functioning mind, whether you agree with him or not.
    He does have a good functioning mind, and it doesn't always move faster than his mouth. I wasn't actually trying to be mean; I think you can see a lot of his early insecurities coming to the surface when he says crap like he did yesterday. Guys who are most concerned about the "morality" of women screwing around are the ones who pretty much couldn't get any. That's just the way it is.

I don't know when you went to college, but Rush is only four years older than I am, so he did NOT go to college in a completely different climate than I did - and the sexual revolution had been fought and long since won by the time I was there!
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    He does have a good functioning mind, and it doesn't always move faster than his mouth. I wasn't actually trying to be mean; I think you can see a lot of his early insecurities coming to the surface when he says crap like he did yesterday. Guys who are most concerned about the "morality" of women screwing around are the ones who pretty much couldn't get any. That's just the way it is.

I don't know when you went to college, but Rush is only four years older than I am, so he did NOT go to college in a completely different climate than I did - and the sexual revolution had been fought and long since won by the time I was there!
    I think Rush checked out of college early on---never got his degree. But schools in the Midwest were probably different than in the more liberal East coast. I was probably in the same general era as Rush. Girls were still designated as "loose", the kind that the guys would date, but not "pin" (frat pin) or give an engagement ring.

It's probably the same as the styles in the Midwest stores are probably behind the styles in New York. It's not a dig at the Midwest---I love St Louis, Chicago, Milwaukee, etc, but just a component of a more conservative lifestyle. There's a natural caution in St Louis. I used to have to explain it to vertical marketing reps from our Washington DC offices who'd expect those instant results in business.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"