1. #1 This Makes My Blood Boil 

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/60-m...est-president/

Media ‘60 Minutes’ Edits Out Obama‘s Claim That He’s the Fourth Best President

AP
    This is apparently pulled from AP on the Beck site. Follow the link. The gist is that the Annointed One thinks he ranks among his definition of the top 4 presidents---LBJ, FDR, Abraham Lincoln and himself.

I will restrain myself from what I'd like to say about that conceited, arrogant person.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    I am not shocked in the least about this. The liberal media has been covering up for, and kissing the feet of Obumbler ever since he launched his campaign of 'hope' and 'change' back in 2007. Why was the liberal media so obsessed with electing a black president? What about a QUALIFIED president??

Power CUer
    "The remark that has offended so many conservatives was this:

The issue here is not gonna be a list of accomplishments. As you said yourself, Steve, you know, I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president — with the possible exceptions of Johnson, F.D.R., and Lincoln — just in terms of what we've gotten done in modern history. But, you know, but when it comes to the economy, we've got a lot more work to do. And we're gonna keep on at it.
    "
    Here's the video: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...GZ9O_blog.html

It's a confident remark about the amount of legislation passed, but he is HARDLY saying "I'm the fourth best president!" Sheesh! :)
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    Why was the liberal media so obsessed with electing a black president? What about a QUALIFIED president??
    Why doesn't anyone remember he's half white?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Why doesn't anyone remember he's half white?
    because HE doesn't identify himself that way
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    My response exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    And because it's easier to claim that his opponents are racists and keep the black vote in line if he is black, rather than half-white.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    "The remark that has offended so many conservatives was this:

The issue here is not gonna be a list of accomplishments. As you said yourself, Steve, you know, I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president — with the possible exceptions of Johnson, F.D.R., and Lincoln — just in terms of what we've gotten done in modern history. But, you know, but when it comes to the economy, we've got a lot more work to do. And we're gonna keep on at it.
    "
    Here's the video: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...GZ9O_blog.html

It's a confident remark about the amount of legislation passed, but he is HARDLY saying "I'm the fourth best president!" Sheesh! :)
    I agree. There is no way that this disgusting Narcissist would have ever placed himself less than 1st place. Good point!
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Once the Democrat Code of Silence on what LBJ was really like went away with his death, it turned out he was a psycho train wreck, a bully, and a notable coward whose war record was an even bigger fake than John F'in' Kerry's. FDR was as close to making himself dictator as any President since Jackson has ever come, though at least (Mistaken and wrong-headed or not) he at least thought all the havoc he wrought was for the good, rather than personal aggrandizement.

Odd he didn't put Saint Kennedy in there instead of LBJ, whose War on Poverty destroyed the Black family in America and whose Viet Nam escalation drafted and killed young Blacks so disproportionately.

LBJ was as vile as they get. He is the male version of Barney Fwank with the personality of Anthony Weiner.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand