Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Symbols mean different things to different folks. The peace symbol is just that it symbolizes peace. What is the object of war but peace.

Welcome home brother. Wish my brother came with you but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

P.S. I think seafood is overpriced & over rated.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Have you ever eaten sea cucumber?

THE absolute nastiest thing I have ever been served in a restaurant.

Boycott for wearing a tie dyed shirt? Pass. I don't eat there because it's overpriced, and the servings are small.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I can make a walrus look like an amateur when I mow through crab legs.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I can make a walrus look like an amateur when I mow through crab legs.
    Only then?
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Wow. Who knew the peace sign would get your panties in a knot, on a tie-dye shirt no less? Think it might be a retro thing?

Their motto is "Peace, Love, and Crabs", which isn't too far off from Soul Train's "Love , Peace, and SOUL!!"
    Whoinahell said my knickers are knotted? Certainly not me. All I did was question the reasoning behind the T-shirts in the commercial and speculate a possible reason.

Frankly, I could not care less what they were wearing if I tried. Like I said, I have never darkened the door of one of their restaurants. I'm not into crab or seafood in general, so I have little incentive to go there in the first place.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Wow. Who knew the peace sign would get your panties in a knot, on a tie-dye shirt no less? Think it might be a retro thing?

Their motto is "Peace, Love, and Crabs", which isn't too far off from Soul Train's "Love , Peace, and SOUL!!"
    Yeah, I've never seen Soul Train either.

rm -rf obama*

That motto is enough to put me off. If you put peace, love and crabs together, you are sure to be following that with permethrin 1% cream rinse.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    That motto is enough to put me off. If you put peace, love and crabs together, you are sure to be following that with permethrin 1% cream rinse.
    Yup, just like in 1968...the pinnacle of the liberal lifestyle.

rm -rf obama*

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    if this wasn't some wardrobe setup by some pimple-faced marketing major who just thinks that the peace sign is some cool, trendy thing
    Like the kids who confuse it with the Mercedes symbol.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken