1. #1 Saints In Serious Trouble - Severe Penalties Expected 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    http://www.wwltv.com/sports/NFL-find...141217633.html

NFL finds Saints maintained illegal bounty program - severe penalties expected

NEW ORLEANS —An investigation by the NFL has found that former Saints defensive coordinator Gregg Williams maintained a “bounty” program in violation of league rules from 2009-11, including cash for injuring players and knocking them out of games.

The NFL’s security department found that payments were doled out the past three seasons with the “bounty” pool reaching as high as $50,000 at the program’s height in 2009, the season the Saints won the Super Bowl.

Saints owner Tom Benson issued a statement shortly after the NFL released its findings, saying, “I have been made aware of the NFL’s findings relative to the Bounty Pool and how it relates to our club. I have offered and the NFL has received our full cooperation in their investigation. While the findings may be troubling, we look forward to putting this behind us and winning more championships in the future for our fans.”

Saints general manager Mickey Loomis and coach Sean Payton were unavailable for comment and players could not be reached for comment.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    reports are that he ran it in Washington too, http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ashington-too/

I am so glad he didn't go to Green Bay like I had hoped at the time.

If they are going to do something to NO, sure as hell better do it to Williams himself
    Last edited by fettpett; 03-02-2012 at 08:30 PM.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Strip them of their title!!!
    Be Not Afraid.

I knew that hit on Warner in the playoffs a few years back was dirty. Now I know why.
    Last edited by NJCardFan; 03-03-2012 at 12:29 AM.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Strip them of their title!!!
    Thats some thing I've wondered. Would/could they go as far as to strip the Saints of their Superbowl title win?
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    they wont strip them of their title. Loomis is already expected to get punished as are the 'Aint's overall, possibly loosing draft picks (they don't have a 1st this year, but could loose most of their draft this year). Williams needs to be punished as well. whether it's a suspension for the year or a massive fine...since he's no longer with the Saint's he won't be punished their.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry