Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    What a wonderful world we have now.

People on the Left more then happy to rape the Bill Of Rights to get free stuff from people they don't like.

The Dark Storm is here kids.
    What a wonderful world we live in, religious leaders and other throwbacks padding their pockets through government programs while complaining about having to comply with employment standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    What a wonderful world we live in, religious leaders and other throwbacks padding their pockets through government programs while complaining about having to comply with employment standards.
    birth control is not an 'employment stadard'

since when is being a student 'employment'

until you have a valid complaint, stfu.... damn!
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

People's desires do not, I repeat DO NOT override the Rights of others guarenteed in The Bill Of Rights.

Nova if we go by your logic, then every time I go to the movies, you have to give me the money to go do it ( including paying for all the stuff I want at the snackbar) and you can't tell me which theature to go to, or what movies I see; you have to pay for my social life because that's the way Moonbats want things to be. They get to choose, but we don't have a choice if we want to pay for their social activities.

Moonbats are a bunch spoiled brats demanding Mom & Dad hand over their debit cards.
    Last edited by Dan D. Doty; 03-03-2012 at 05:38 PM.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

It's not a religious freedom issue, it's a labor and health care issue. The only legitimate objection I see here is if contraception drugs (which are also used for other things) are treated differently from other medications. They should be treated like all other medications. If it costs $10 copay for a generic pain killer then it should be $10 co-pay for 'the pill'.
    How's the Koolaid today? Sperm-egg avoidance is NOT a "health care issue." If the leftist hoes are so worried about pregnancy, they can stop spreading their legs. After we pay for sperm catching, what's next, taxpayer funded lubricants?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    How's the Koolaid today? Sperm-egg avoidance is NOT a "health care issue." If the leftist hoes are so worried about pregnancy, they can stop spreading their legs. After we pay for sperm catching, what's next, taxpayer funded lubricants?
    I suspect that you know a great deal about whores.

How bad does it burn a libpuke when the good guys get to use that ridiculous "Separation of Church and State" thingy against them? Does it burn good? I hope so.
    Be Not Afraid.

I suspect that you know a great deal about whores.
    As usual, you are wrong. No wonder you're such a sad little turd, you are wrong so much it must be terribly frustrating. How sad your life must be.

By the way turd, you failed to answer the post again. Care to try that or have you given up?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand