Stupid DUmmie...

Fri Mar 2, 2012, 09:19 PM
unionworks

Occupy the RADIO

I went to an app on my little Samsung Intercept called "Tunedin Radio", and got the suprise of my life! There are quite a few "Occupy" radio stations operating, and there are also lots of files of interviews concerning Occupy! Just thought I'd put it out there for others to enjoy. I am assuming the Occupy. Radio stations are internet radio as opposed to over the air stations. After the Patriot act was passed, the FCC came down with an iron fist and stopped issuing licenses to low power activist stations, and raided those operating without a license with drawn guns. Gotta keep those airwaves open for the 99% corporate owned stations on the air. Free terrestial radio is dead. Occupy the radio.
and then...

Response to unionworks (Original post)
Sat Mar 3, 2012, 04:49 AM
unionworks

2. speaking of Occupy the radio

There is a drive on to remove Rush Limbaugh from the air by writing to his local advertisers in all cities across the U.S.. this involves letters to the f.c.c., the station and the advertiser. Detailed instructions are in the thread in GD, I asked the author to cross post it here. Fuck this, I'm talking to myself.
Nice of you to finally notice...