1. #1 Occupy the RADIO 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Stupid DUmmie...

Fri Mar 2, 2012, 09:19 PM
    unionworks

Occupy the RADIO

I went to an app on my little Samsung Intercept called "Tunedin Radio", and got the suprise of my life! There are quite a few "Occupy" radio stations operating, and there are also lots of files of interviews concerning Occupy! Just thought I'd put it out there for others to enjoy. I am assuming the Occupy. Radio stations are internet radio as opposed to over the air stations. After the Patriot act was passed, the FCC came down with an iron fist and stopped issuing licenses to low power activist stations, and raided those operating without a license with drawn guns. Gotta keep those airwaves open for the 99% corporate owned stations on the air. Free terrestial radio is dead. Occupy the radio.
    and then...

Response to unionworks (Original post)
    Sat Mar 3, 2012, 04:49 AM
    unionworks

2. speaking of Occupy the radio

There is a drive on to remove Rush Limbaugh from the air by writing to his local advertisers in all cities across the U.S.. this involves letters to the f.c.c., the station and the advertiser. Detailed instructions are in the thread in GD, I asked the author to cross post it here. Fuck this, I'm talking to myself.
    Nice of you to finally notice...
    May the FORCE be with you!

And how is this going to be different then all the boycotts over the past 25 years?

I should also mention that the Moonbats wanted to replace Rush on Arm Service Radio
    with Air America.

I don't know about anyone else but when you're in a combat area the last thing I would want is the Moonbats blasting out their insane rants at me 24/7. My God, people trying to kill you all the time and your own countrymen telling you, you're a war criminal every minute of it.

It would be like being trapped at the Drive-In from RED DAWN expect the movie never stops.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    And how is this going to be different then all the boycotts over the past 25 years?

I should also mention that the Moonbats wanted to replace Rush on Arm Service Radio
    with Air America.

I don't know about anyone else but when you're in a combat area the last thing I would want is the Moonbats blasting out their insane rants at me 24/7. My God, people trying to kill you all the time and your own countrymen telling you, you're a war criminal every minute of it.

It would be like being trapped at the Drive-In from RED DAWN expect the movie never stops.
    The funny thing was that the troops loathed Air America and wanted to keep Rush. It's as close as I've ever been to seeing a mutiny.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    The funny thing was that the troops loathed Air America and wanted to keep Rush. It's as close as I've ever been to seeing a mutiny.
    The Moonbats think if they blast their bullsh*t at people all the time, everyone would be on their side

Guess what? People do have their bullsh*t blasted at them all the time from every direction.

The only thing different now then 60's, 70's, and most of the 80's is people have choices, and the Moonbats hate that. Sorry, but I don't have to listen to Radio Berlin and Lord HA HA if I don't want to.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

unionworks
    Rush isn’t going anywhere - right
    he isn’t going to apologize - wrong
    The local station will blink and get very nervous, very quickly. - wrong again
    I also miss "Not One Damn Dime Day". When is the next one of those. They are always so successful.
    Be Not Afraid.

Fuck this, I'm talking to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

and then...

Nice of you to finally notice...
    That's some funny shit right there, do you think they are getting tired of Occupy?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I also miss "Not One Damn Dime Day". When is the next one of those. They are always so successful.
    LOL! Those were great. I loved the threads where they stocked up so that they wouldn't have to go out and buy anything on Tuesday. LMAO!
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Most of the sponcers know that Moonbats don't buy their products and services to begin with, so every boycott is just an empty threat.

That's why so many of them want to bring back The Fairness Doctrine.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

One minor quibble with the DU OP,,,,,,the FCC never issued low-power licenses to "activist stations", and there was no change in FCC policy due to the Patriot Act. Low power licenses were always issued to "community radio" stations (FM) that were in remote areas that were outside of the broadcast range of "full-power" stations.......

And to REALLY piss them off, the vast majority of low-power radio licenses were (and still are) issued to (gasp) "Christian" radio stations.

To cut to the chase "UnionWorks" simply doesn't know what he/she/it is talking about.....

doc