Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Breaking: Sandra Fluke Exposed As Fraud, Activist, Possible White House Operative 
    This broad went to the school strictly to challenge its insurance’s contraceptive policy, not even as a real student…and all magically timed to coincide with Obama’s big contraceptive push…
    Excerpted from Jammie Wearing Fool:
    Sandra Fluke’s Appearance Is No Fluke
    Posted by Just a Grunt on Mar 02, 2012 at 10:49 am
    For me the interesting part of the story is the ever-evolving “coed”. I put that in quotes because in the beginning she was described as a Georgetown law student. It was then revealed that prior to attending Georgetown she was an active women’s right advocate. In one of her first interviews she is quoted as talking about how she reviewed Georgetown’s insurance policy prior to committing to attend, and seeing that it didn’t cover contraceptive services, she decided to attend with the express purpose of battling this policy. During this time, she was described as a 23-year-old coed. Magically, at the same time Congress is debating the forced coverage of contraception, she appears and is even brought to Capitol Hill to testify. This morning, in an interview with Matt Lauer on the Today show, it was revealed that she is 30 years old, NOT the 23 that had been reported all along.
    In other words, folks, you are being played. She has been an activist all along and the Dems were just waiting for the appropriate time to play her.
    Keep reading…

link

Limbaugh and company are losing.

The dialogue has now shifted from meaningful items like the economy to less meaningful items like, "they want to take women's rights away", and Limbaugh fell into it. He has made her name a household item and Lauer has helped her along.

If he had not "spoken out" in such a nasty manner he would not have delivered this battle to the Democrats' win column.

Spoken out in "such a nasty manner"? LOL oh please. That's mild compared to the selected mysoginistic (sp?) rants of the likes of Mile Malloy or Randi Rhoades or everyone's favorite woman hater Special Keith.

My 16 y/o daughter was with me today and the minute she heard what Fluke said before Congress she said "that girl is a slut".

This isn't Conservatives losing focus...this is the Dems creating something from nothing to deflect from the fact that their "plant" inside Georgetown University went on the record claiming she's banging every eligible swinging Johnson north and west of the Key Bridge and thinks you and I need to subsidize her bedroom activity.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I guess another way of making my point is to say that the Democrats DID create something from nothing. They succeeded.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    I guess another way of making my point is to say that the Democrats DID create something from nothing. They succeeded.
    Sadly, you're right. The MSM won't concentrate on her being 30 vs 23 or her being a plant. They just want to put a face with the cause.

The Republicans need to learn to think like a cat, not a dog. The Dems lie and cheat and twist to achieve their objectives, using what Bubba Clinton called the "Big Lie".

The Republicans think more like a dog---trusting foolishly, being direct and straight forward. I remember when I thought surely the American public wouldn't reelect Bubba after his playing around with a young intern. The Repubs came after him directly. He was more crafty. It's discouraging.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Limbaugh and company are losing.

The dialogue has now shifted from meaningful items like the economy to less meaningful items like, "they want to take women's rights away", and Limbaugh fell into it. He has made her name a household item and Lauer has helped her along.

If he had not "spoken out" in such a nasty manner he would not have delivered this battle to the Democrats' win column.
    i disagree, and here's why, is this the only thing that rush is talking about? is this the only thing everybody is talking about? i still see energy concerns, unemployment and the economy being discussed, at length. this, while a distraction, will quickly fade and be mostly forgotten come november....
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

The democrats shifted the dialog, not Republicans, Republicans need to suck it up grow a pair and start fighting back like Rush is doing. I don't think our current conservatives have the guts to run this country anymore.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I just got an email from a Democrat friend who follows the news from a distance, and she is outraged that the Republicans would try to withhold contraceptive care from anyone.

And that's what the Dems have done. They have shifted the rhetoric and now only those who have followed closely can tell which cup hides the pea. And relatively few people follow that closely.

I just got an email from a Democrat friend who follows the news from a distance, and she is outraged that the Republicans would try to withhold contraceptive care from anyone.

And that's what the Dems have done. They have shifted the rhetoric and now only those who have followed closely can tell which cup hides the pea. And relatively few people follow that closely.
    Ask your friend to point out which specific Repiblican is trying to with hold contraception from anyone.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Ask your friend to point out which specific Repiblican is trying to with hold contraception from anyone.
    Well, I would if I thought she was an isolated case.

Point is, I don't think she is an isolated case. She believes, because she only grasps headlines and snippets, that someone has testified that she needs birth control, and Rush called her a slut. That's it. That's what she and many, many others believe.

"Some college coed got called a slut by the Republicans because she needed birth control and couldn't afford it."