Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    If she is successful getting us to fund her sexual habits, I'm going to demand the gubmint fund my skiing and motorcycling habits.
    If we the taxpayers must fund their sex change surgeries, I want my share, too! I want them to pay our veterinary bills. Bella ran up almost a $500 bill when she ran into the orange tree.

Hey, I think my doggie deserves rights, too and should have her vet insurance paid by the government.

This is going way too far. And I hate when women play that victim role.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    If we the taxpayers must fund their sex change surgeries, I want my share, too! I want them to pay our veterinary bills. Bella ran up almost a $500 bill when she ran into the orange tree.

Hey, I think my doggie deserves rights, too and should have her vet insurance paid by the government.

Sorry, we're not there quite yet. You'll have to settle for a Free pony for now.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Ask Sandra: In the spirit of opening ourselves to the ideas of our ideological opponents, I have engaged Ms. Sandra Fluke to respond to a few comments in this thread. Comments in red are hers. *

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post

I'm afraid that the specieist and heterosexist policies of insurers do not cover regular veterinary bills for your Canine-American Animal Companion, but I would certainly support gender-reassignment surgery for Bella, assuming that she felt trapped by the gender constructs of our patriarchal society and wanted to become a male Canine-American.

If she is successful getting us to fund her sexual habits, I'm going to demand the gubmint fund my skiing and motorcycling habits.
    As well you should. Sex is purely for recreation, and has no standing over other forms of recreation, so the same argument for subsidized birth control should apply to any other pleasurable activity. No matter who or what you ride, your pleasure is the government's business.

Sorry, we're not there quite yet. You'll have to settle for a Free pony for now.
    That's just the kind of patriarchal crap that makes life so difficult for us enlightened sophisticates. It's Equine-American, darn it!

*Sandra Fluke impersonator, not the actual Sandra Fluke. No Womyn were harmed in the posting of this thread, despite the best efforts of the patriarchy.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

At first, we all pronounced the latest leftist Skank's name as though it rhymed with Puke when all the time it should have rhymed with fu, uh, su, uh, ahem, luck.
    Our bad!
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand