Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 They went too damned far! 
    link

Star Member DearAbby (10,971 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

View profile

THEY WENT TOO DAMNED FAR!

Last edited Mon Mar 5, 2012, 11:31 PM USA/ET - Edit history (2)
    I can't begin to tell you how furious I am and deeply disappointed with what our politics has turned into, when you want an office sooooo much you would stand by as an young woman is slurred in such a manner. None of the GOP candidates has the character it takes to lead this country.

Romney could have earned respect from everyone, I MEAN EVERYONE if he would have stood up and defended that young lady's right to speak before congress without this vulgar filthy talk.

Santorum being a man with deep spiritual beliefs, I am shocked he would allow this without stepping up to defend this girl as Christ defended the sinner about to be stoned. He showed poor judgement.

And it is. I am Sorry, decent people don't call other people's children those names. I don't want a person who would in the office of President.

THEY WENT TOO DAMNED FAR!
    First of all, whether she is 23 or 30, "this girl" is a woman.

Secondly, there must be a LOT of liberals, including people at DU who AREN'T decent considering what has been said about Santorum's children, Michelle Malkin, Palin and her children and other conservatives.

Oh, and Obama must not be decent either since he didn't stand up for Palin's kids when liberals were savaging them.

When liberals are hypocrites about this.

TAKE YOUR BALL AND FUCKING LEAVE. i'm pissed rush apologized. he was right to say what he said...you whiny little bitches need to shut the fuck up, sit back, and learn...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Wait a second here.

DU spent days spitting on Andrew Brietbart after he died, and now they are upset with someone being called a name?

It was bad enough they did this stupid bait and switch with religouis freedom and the 1st Amendment.

hypocrits doesn't even start to come what these assholes are.
    Last edited by Dan D. Doty; 03-06-2012 at 05:42 AM.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    link

First of all, whether she is 23 or 30, "this girl" is a woman.

Secondly, there must be a LOT of liberals, including people at DU who AREN'T decent considering what has been said about Santorum's children, Michelle Malkin, Palin and her children and other conservatives.

Oh, and Obama must not be decent either since he didn't stand up for Palin's kids when liberals were savaging them.

When liberals are hypocrites about this.

They seem to have awfully short memories of the horrible things they were saying about John Roberts kids.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I take it that this idiot "girl" wanting contraception to be an entitlement isn't going too far in their eyes?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I take it that this idiot "girl" wanting contraception to be an entitlement isn't going too far in their eyes?
    Nope to them it's something they "deserve" and they're pissed that it's taken this long for someone to think we should pay for it.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Guys, lets try to get this discussion back on coarse.

The Moonbats are pulling out this stupid sideshow with Fluke, in the mean time they are ready to kill Religious Freedom and the 1st Amendment ... and we are letting these insane assholes distract us.

Time to get back to the real debate.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

The democrats want CHIVALRY!

Oh my my my, where's the equality? What happened to the feminists who got insulted when a man opened a door for them because it was an indication they weren't capable of opening the door on their own?

How far back we have gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Guys, lets try to get this discussion back on coarse.

The Moonbats are pulling out this stupid sideshow with Fluke, in the mean time they are ready to kill Religious Freedom and the 1st Amendment ... and we are letting these insane assholes distract us.

Time to get back to the real debate.
    Which was "should Catholic institutions (Georgetown University is Catholic) be forced to provide contraceptive medication to women".

The ploy used by Democrats was very clever. Fluke was not allowed to "testify" at the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Her testimony was regarded as irrelevant to the subject.

So Nancy set up another "hearing" (Fluke was the only "witness") with the House Democratic Steering and Policy Committee, which Nancy chairs as the minority leader. It was a fairly insignificant meeting held in the Cannon Office Building (Ever hear of it? - me neither) The purpose of this committee is to assign Democrats to various committees, but in this case it was simply a Democratic Press conference.

It worked beyond their wildest dreams. If Rush had not done as he did, very few people would have been aware of the meeting or the testimony; it just wasn't very interesting and most people were on the side opposing Fluke.

Notably, Fluke said this:
    "for a lot of students who, like me, are on public interest scholarships, that's practically an entire summer's salary")
    Salary. She views herself as on salary. Evidently, she is a career student and should not be required to do anything other than ...........be a student.

Someday, I am sure, she will run for office.
    Last edited by Starbuck; 03-06-2012 at 06:00 PM.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What a bunch of sanctimonious bullshit...
    May the FORCE be with you!