Thread: Ahhhh, tolerance

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    If you want to know all about marriage ask your resident rump ranger, whatever!
    Grow up.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    At $ 3,000 a year for BC, Ms.Fluke is spending $ 8.21 a day. .
    She didn't say $3000 a year.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    And yet, whenever the bad behavior of gays in public is pointed out, such as at Gay Pride parades, you immediately tell us that they are not the norm. .
    Your lack of reading comprehension and retention is annoying. Because I always tell the truth, I don't have any trouble remembering what I have said. Gay people acting out at Pride is not average or even common behavior by any calculation relative to the number of people at Pride who are not acting out or being outrageous. It is present at almost every gay pride parade (and I have never denied that it is), but you have to look past thousands of people in khaki shorts and polo shirts for every guy in a silver plated jock strap. I have also pointed out that outrageous behavior is not limited to gay themed parades or street festivals.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Grow up.
    I'm a realist, a pragmatist, relying on a homosexual for advise on procreation and marriage, is absurd to put it nicely.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Your lack of reading comprehension and retention is annoying...
    and yours is worse...
    empirical estimates
    Estimates of the combined prob-
    ability
    perhaps
    theoretical
    none of these words, which your article was full of, go anywhere close to proving squat.

while i'm at it, what the fuck is this crap about ody "so desperately seek the acceptance of your acquired tribe ", bullshit? he's pinned your ears back so many times you look like you're in a perpetual hurricane... the only one's seeking acceptance are you and hai. you two normaphobes take swipes at our beliefs, traditions and way of life so as to make yourselves appear bigger... clue princess, you lost.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Hey princess...why don't YOU write the slut a check for her birth control?

Post a copy of the cancelled check when you do.

rm -rf obama*

She didn't say $3000 a year.
    Without insurance coverage, contraception can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school. For a lot of students who, like me, are on public interest scholarships, thatís practically an entire summerís salary. Forty percent of female students at Georgetown Law report struggling financially as a result of this policy. One told us of how embarrassed and powerless she felt when she was standing at the pharmacy counter, learning for the first time that contraception wasnít covered, and had to walk away because she couldnít afford it. Women like her have no choice but to go without contraception. Just last week, a married female student told me she had to stop using contraception because she couldnít afford it any longer. Women employed in low wage jobs without contraceptive coverage face the same choice.
    http://womensissues.about.com/gi/o.h...of_Sandra_Fluk
    Sounds like she is including herself in this monumental lie to me!
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Sandra Fluke is real. Women are real. God isn't real.
    yet homos are 'normal'... whatever princess
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    yet homos are 'normal'... whatever princess
    He's probably an expert on condoms and the annual cost.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Without insurance coverage, contraception can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school. For a lot of students who, like me, are on public interest scholarships, thatís practically an entire summerís salary. Forty percent of female students at Georgetown Law report struggling financially as a result of this policy. One told us of how embarrassed and powerless she felt when she was standing at the pharmacy counter, learning for the first time that contraception wasnít covered, and had to walk away because she couldnít afford it. Women like her have no choice but to go without contraception. Just last week, a married female student told me she had to stop using contraception because she couldnít afford it any longer. Women employed in low wage jobs without contraceptive coverage face the same choice.
    http://womensissues.about.com/gi/o.h...of_Sandra_Fluk
    Sounds like she is including herself in this monumental lie to me!
    Having read that statement, I think that Rush shouldn't have apologized. Law school takes three years, so we're looking at about $1,000 per year for birth control. Wal-Mart advertises Trojan Ultra Thin Lubricated Condoms, 36 ct for $11.33, or roughly 31 cents apiece. Her $3,000 figure would buy 3,228 condoms per year over three years, or 8.8 condoms per day. Even if we round it down to eight sexual encounters per day, I'd be amazed that she had time for anything else, like studying. Clearly, she has a problem, and we need to see if Obamacare covers treatment for nymphomania or sex addiction, otherwise it's just enabling her issues.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!