Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Having read that statement, I think that Rush shouldn't have apologized. Law school takes three years, so we're looking at about $1,000 per year for birth control. Wal-Mart advertises Trojan Ultra Thin Lubricated Condoms, 36 ct for $11.33, or roughly 31 cents apiece. Her $3,000 figure would buy 3,228 condoms per year over three years, or 8.8 condoms per day. Even if we round it down to eight sexual encounters per day, I'd be amazed that she had time for anything else, like studying. Clearly, she has a problem, and we need to see if Obamacare covers treatment for nymphomania or sex addiction, otherwise it's just enabling her issues.
    She is a lesbian, we should be looking at how many spit babies this prevented!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    She is a lesbian, we should be looking at how many spit babies this prevented!
    She must be in high demand with that forked tongue of hers. Another lie has been exposed:

Georgetown Students Go Broke to Buy Birth Control? Target Sells Pills for $9 Per Month
    There is no birth control crisis.

John McCormack
    February 28, 2012 3:29 PM

Nancy Pelosi held a congressional hearing on Monday with a single witness, Georgetown student Sandra Fluke, to testify about the need for Obamacare to mandate that religious institutions provide free contraception and abortifacients under their health insurance plans.

“Forty percent of the female students at Georgetown Law reported to us that they struggled financially as a result of this policy,” Fluke testified regarding the Catholic university's policy of not covering birth control. “Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school.”

But Fluke's testimony was very misleading. Birth control pills can be purchased for as low as $9 per month at a pharmacy near Georgetown's campus. According to an employee at the pharmacy in Washington, D.C.'s Target store, the pharmacy sells birth control pills--the generic versions of Ortho Tri-Cyclen and Ortho-Cyclen--for $9 per month. "That's the price without insurance," the Target employee said. Nine dollars is less than the price of two beers at a Georgetown bar.

It strains credulity to believe that a single Georgetown student can't afford $9 per month for birth control. But this is the justification the mandate's supporters give for forcing religious institutions to purchase insurance that violates their religious and moral convictions.
    And, it turns out that she has a history of shutting down pro-life speech:

IN THE DAYS AFTER the death of Andrew Breitbart, perhaps the question can be phrased this way: "What would Andrew do?" Well, first, he would suggest you go to one of his sites to learn the facts -- and in this case a very interesting fact about Sandra Fluke's view of free speech. Here's the link at Andrew Breitbart's Big Government where you will find this opening in a story by Charles Johnson:
    As a student at Cornell and treasurer of a pro-choice organization at the school, Sandra Fluke, helped shut down a pro-life speech on Cornell's campus by counter protesting. She argued that a pro-life organization at Cornell was about "manipulating [students'] emotions" with misleading statistics about abortion. But when it is her turn to speak on Capitol Hill, the third-year Georgetown Law Student demands she gets her say in a hearing that has nothing to do with birth control.
    Well, well, well. So Sandra Fluke has a record of denying free speech to others? In addition to giving a pass to Mr. Ed on the slut business? Free speech for Sandra Fluke but not Rush Limbaugh or those pro-lifers at Cornell? Interesting, yes? Hypocritical and thuggish, definitely. She also walked out in protest of the congressional hearing where supporters of religious liberty were allowed to speak. It turns out, as reported here, that Fluke is no struggling law student -- she's already a professional far-left genderist, long deeply into the leftist scam of judging others by skin color or gender.
    http://spectator.org/archives/2012/03/05/rally-for-rush
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

She must be in high demand with that forked tongue of hers. Another lie has been exposed:
    Georgetown Students Go Broke to Buy Birth Control? Target Sells Pills for $9 Per Month
    There is no birth control crisis.

John McCormack
    February 28, 2012 3:29 PM

Nancy Pelosi held a congressional hearing on Monday with a single witness, Georgetown student Sandra Fluke, to testify about the need for Obamacare to mandate that religious institutions provide free contraception and abortifacients under their health insurance plans.

“Forty percent of the female students at Georgetown Law reported to us that they struggled financially as a result of this policy,” Fluke testified regarding the Catholic university's policy of not covering birth control. “Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school.”

But Fluke's testimony was very misleading. Birth control pills can be purchased for as low as $9 per month at a pharmacy near Georgetown's campus. According to an employee at the pharmacy in Washington, D.C.'s Target store, the pharmacy sells birth control pills--the generic versions of Ortho Tri-Cyclen and Ortho-Cyclen--for $9 per month. "That's the price without insurance," the Target employee said. Nine dollars is less than the price of two beers at a Georgetown bar.

It strains credulity to believe that a single Georgetown student can't afford $9 per month for birth control. But this is the justification the mandate's supporters give for forcing religious institutions to purchase insurance that violates their religious and moral convictions.
    And, it turns out that she has a history of shutting down pro-life speech:
    IN THE DAYS AFTER the death of Andrew Breitbart, perhaps the question can be phrased this way: "What would Andrew do?" Well, first, he would suggest you go to one of his sites to learn the facts -- and in this case a very interesting fact about Sandra Fluke's view of free speech. Here's the link at Andrew Breitbart's Big Government where you will find this opening in a story by Charles Johnson:
    As a student at Cornell and treasurer of a pro-choice organization at the school, Sandra Fluke, helped shut down a pro-life speech on Cornell's campus by counter protesting. She argued that a pro-life organization at Cornell was about "manipulating [students'] emotions" with misleading statistics about abortion. But when it is her turn to speak on Capitol Hill, the third-year Georgetown Law Student demands she gets her say in a hearing that has nothing to do with birth control.
    Well, well, well. So Sandra Fluke has a record of denying free speech to others? In addition to giving a pass to Mr. Ed on the slut business? Free speech for Sandra Fluke but not Rush Limbaugh or those pro-lifers at Cornell? Interesting, yes? Hypocritical and thuggish, definitely. She also walked out in protest of the congressional hearing where supporters of religious liberty were allowed to speak. It turns out, as reported here, that Fluke is no struggling law student -- she's already a professional far-left genderist, long deeply into the leftist scam of judging others by skin color or gender.
    http://spectator.org/archives/2012/03/05/rally-for-rush
    One could make a strong case that she is indeed a slut as Rush suggested based on her own words. A better case, and rock solid, is that she is a damn liar and a liberal tool. She should be labeled a liar and ignored. Any reference to her should be as "That Liar."
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

...and the msm says....
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Sandra Fluke is real. Women are real. God isn't real.
    She's a real PERSON, but her story. . . not entirely. When I was in college, I paid about $15 a month for Orthotricyclin-Lo. Right now. . . I'm not as big of a fan of hormonal shifts that The Pill brings - - I pay about $10 for an 18 pack of contraceptive suppositories, and NOTHING for 10 Crown Brand condoms (I have a valid ID to my local uni and can get some that way, along with the fact that the local gay sports bar has a fucking bowl of 'em by the bathroom). Those last me about 2 months when I'm in a relationship, longer or shorter if I'm not. So, that's how I know she's a goddamn liar, if nothing else. The sponge is probably the only way I could see $3K being spent over 4/8 years. $17 for a pack of 3 from your local CVS. The Sponge is awesome, though. :p Wouldn't blame her for using them, but not with my money.

Women being real. I know your sister exists. I don't want to meet her as badly as I'd like to meet you.

And as to God. I've experienced Him. Not my fault if you haven't.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    She's a real PERSON, but her story. . . not entirely. When I was in college, I paid about $15 a month for Orthotricyclin-Lo. Right now. . . I'm not as big of a fan of hormonal shifts that The Pill brings - - I pay about $10 for an 18 pack of contraceptive suppositories, and NOTHING for 10 Crown Brand condoms (I have a valid ID to my local uni and can get some that way, along with the fact that the local gay sports bar has a fucking bowl of 'em by the bathroom). Those last me about 2 months when I'm in a relationship, longer or shorter if I'm not. So, that's how I know she's a goddamn liar, if nothing else. The sponge is probably the only way I could see $3K being spent over 4/8 years. $17 for a pack of 3 from your local CVS. The Sponge is awesome, though. :p Wouldn't blame her for using them, but not with my money.

Women being real. I know your sister exists. I don't want to meet her as badly as I'd like to meet you.

And as to God. I've experienced Him. Not my fault if you haven't.

~QC
    Maybe she knows a lot of spongeworthy guys...?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Who live in a pineapple under the sea?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Dude, no guy under the age of 30 is worthy of a sponge. EVER.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    She didn't say $3000 a year.
    Yes she did.

Without insurance coverage, contraception can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school. For a lot of students who, like me, are on public interest scholarships, that’s practically an entire summer’s salary. Forty percent of female students at Georgetown Law report struggling financially as a result of this policy. One told us of how embarrassed and powerless she felt when she was standing at the pharmacy counter, learning for the first time that contraception wasn’t covered, and had to walk away because she couldn’t afford it. Women like her have no choice but to go without contraception. Just last week, a married female student told me she had to stop using contraception because she couldn’t afford it any longer. Women employed in low wage jobs without contraceptive coverage face the same choice.
    And entire summer's salary = $3,000 a year...her words.

http://current.com/1mhv4kc

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/0...ra-Fluke-said-
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Someone once said that if a man can have a lot of sexual partners so can a woman but a wise man once said that if one key can open many locks they call it a master key. On the flip side that if one lock can be open by many keys we call that a shitty lock.