Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 OWS's Major Campaign To Spread Chaos At DNC, G-8 And NATO Summits, Obama Moves G-8 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    A coalition of U.S. radical groups, including the Occupy Movement, are preparing protests to start in September, including the targeting of the Democratic National Convention that takes place that month in Charlotte, N.C.

The Occupy movement is likely to escalate months before the Sept. 3-6 event. A slew of extremist organizations, some tied to Obama, are preparing protests to coincide with major NATO and G-8 summits slated for Chicago in May.

Foreshadowing possible violent confrontations, some of the same radical trainers behind the infamous 1999 Seattle riots against the World Trade Organization have been mobilizing new protest efforts geared toward world summits.

The plans for the Democratic convention are posted on a central website, ProtestDNC.org. More than three dozen organizations, including labor, anti-war and so-called civil rights and immigrants rights groups are joining together to initiate a coalition.

Keep reading…
    Obama responds after hearing of this by moving the G-8 to Camp David

March 5, 2012 (WASHINGTON) – In a brief written statement from the White House, President Barack Obama announced Monday afternoon that the upcoming G8 summit will be held at Camp David, MD and not in Chicago as had been planned.

The announcement was unexpected and came without any warning, less than 12 weeks before the dual meetings were to be held for the first-time ever on American soil.

A building firestorm of controversy surrounded the summits; including threats by anarchist organizations to disrupt life in downtown Chicago; concerns about violence and civil unrest harming ongoing city business; gridlock and the inability to get from one place to another in Chicago.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

I'm conflicted.

On the one hand I'm glad that the libpukes were basically told to go F themselves but on the other hand it means that there won't be any puke head cracking during the G8. And I always like to see libpukes having their heads cracked.

Oh well, I guess the po-lice will have to double up during the NATO summit.
    Be Not Afraid.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I'm conflicted.

On the one hand I'm glad that the libpukes were basically told to go F themselves but on the other hand it means that there won't be any puke head cracking during the G8. And I always like to see libpukes having their heads cracked.

Oh well, I guess the po-lice will have to double up during the NATO summit.
    We still have the DNC Conference in S.C. this coming Sept. That should be worth two G-8's as Obumble will be out there trying to look like he's with them, while inside making sure they know he's with those people. The whole time its a total zoo.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Let me see if I understand this: The Democrats are holding their convention in Chicago, while their nominee presides over a massively expanded government sector, loses winnable wars and otherwise destroys his credibility, and now the largest collection of hippie radicals in the nation is planning to descend on them and carry out a series of violent protests, a sort of "days of rage"? I hate to think that Marx was right about anything, but history is certainly repeating itself as a farce.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Obama responds after hearing of this by moving the G-8 to Camp David

But they are his peoples. Why is he running from them???
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    But they are his peoples. Why is he running from them???[/INDENT]
    This dance was choreographed a long time ago.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    This dance was choreographed a long time ago.
    Too bad the sheeple are so easily led and fooled. The DIMS (Libs) are equally transparent and reprehensible.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    The RNC convention is in late August, in Tampa, that should require "The Brigade" I think...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    The RNC convention is in late August, in Tampa, that should require "The Brigade" I think...
    You think we can get deputized?

I'll come down in a second. Wearing my "Occupy My Nightstick" t-shirt. So there's no confusion as to why I'm there.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    You think we can get deputized?

I'll come down in a second. Wearing my "Occupy My Nightstick" t-shirt. So there's no confusion as to why I'm there.
    Eric Holder has already approved the tactics and uniforms. Now where can we get some stupid looking Berets and pseudo-military pants to tuck into scary looking boots?
    Do the New Black Pansies have a catalogue?
    C. S. Lewis
    Ayn Rand