Thread: OWS's Major Campaign To Spread Chaos At DNC, G-8 And NATO Summits, Obama Moves G-8

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Eric Holder has already approved the tactics and uniforms. Now where can we get some stupid looking Berets and pseudo-military pants to tuck into scary looking boots?
    Do the New Black Pansies have a catalogue?

I'd like to sic some 'black panzers' on their anarchist asses anywhere else...but I'd let them express their little hearts out in Chicago.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Holy shit!! Is that thing for real?

If so, mega up twinkles.

Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Holy shit!! Is that thing for real?

If so, mega up twinkles.

Yeah it's real. I remember the DUmmys complaining about it last yeah during the Occupy sewers...er, camps that were springing up.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Yeah it's real. I remember the DUmmys complaining about it last yeah during the Occupy sewers...er, camps that were springing up.
    Hats off to the Tampa Police then. That thing is awesome. It just cracks me up that they have that in their arsenal. I didn't realize Tampa was so hardcore.

That thing is going to look so bitching when it is rolling over convention protestors heads.
    Be Not Afraid.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hats off to the Tampa Police then. That thing is awesome. It just cracks me up that they have that in their arsenal. I didn't realize Tampa was so hardcore.

That thing is going to look so bitching when it is rolling over convention protestors heads.
    The treads are semi-soft rubber so the skull popping will be gentle and not disturbing to the convention...
    May the FORCE be with you!

The treads are semi-soft rubber so the skull popping will be gentle and not disturbing to the convention...
    The drive wheels and support rollers are also designed so that if a hippie gets caught in the track it will crunch them and clear without derailing the track, even if they are holding a metal bong!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The drive wheels and support rollers are also designed so that if a hippie gets caught in the track it will crunch them and clear without derailing the track, even if they are holding a metal bong!
    Helps to grease the wheels too.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

That's a command version of the M113. Those are all kinds of fun. I spent a lot of time on them when I had a scout platoon. Some police departments mount a pole on the front to use as a battering ram for taking down structures, but for the average occupier shanty town, that would be overkill, not that overkill is a bad thing.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post

Obama responds after hearing of this by moving the G-8 to Camp David

Didn't I *always* say that those who are truly far to the left don't care much for the Democratic Party? The responses were "Oh no, they'll vote Democrat later." This is proof of what I've been saying all along.