Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Super Tuesday Results 
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    So far it's 3 (Washington State, Vermont, and Virginia) for Mitt and Georgia for Newt
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Looks like Mass for Mitt. Oklahoma and Tennessee for Santorum.

For some reason Ron Paul is in Montana today.
    Be Not Afraid.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    So far it's 3 (Washington State, Vermont, and Virginia) for Mitt and Georgia for Newt
    Romney won two New England states (his neck of the woods) and Virginia where his only challenger was Ron Paul, and Paul got 41% in VA, proving that there is still an anti-Mitt feeling that is pretty strong. The only thing I find impressive is Romney's win in Washington State, but does that even have any delegates? He will also carry Wyoming it seems, but it's still 51%-49% against Santorum at this moment.

http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/pr...ive/2012-03-06

Santorum, on the other hand, had strong leads over Romney in Tennessee and Oklahoma (35-27%; and 39-28% respectively) and he looks very strong in North Dakota (40%-27%) and strong in Ohio (39-35%).

We'll see what happens when Alaska checks in.

Gingrich only took Georgia.

Santorum is really breathing down Romney's neck. I see a Romney/Santorum ticket if the party hopes to take the south at all.

Santorum leading but Romney closing the gap in Ohio. Could be a while.
    Be Not Afraid.

Fabulous Poster
    Total waste of time and money.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Total waste of time and money.
    Yes Obama is.

Fox News is calling Ohio for Romney. This has been a great night for conservatives all over the country. I can't wait till Romney beats Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
    Fox News is calling Ohio for Romney. This has been a great night for conservatives all over the country. I can't wait till Romney beats Obama.
    And this just in from Germany....film of DUmbass128 learning of Romney's victory....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8pR1rZZHEs
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    yes...cuz Romney is SUCH the Conservative
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    You REALLY think the guy who created the blueprint for ObamaCare in Massachusetts is going to beat Obama in the general?? Really??