Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Dolphins are the most likely spot. He wants to stay in the AFC and he has a home in Miami. Though he's "open" to the NFC, Seahawks and Redskins are the most likely destination in that case.

However if he wants to win now, Arizona is his best bet, though they don't have a ton of cap room
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    Dolphins are the most likely spot. He wants to stay in the AFC and he has a home in Miami. Though he's "open" to the NFC, Seahawks and Redskins are the most likely destination in that case.

However if he wants to win now, Arizona is his best bet, though they don't have a ton of cap room
    im bettin he knew where he wanted to go last year
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

I had a feeling Chicago was one QB away from a superbowl bid but I doubt he wants to play in teh cold of Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I had a feeling Chicago was one QB away from a superbowl bid but I doubt he wants to play in teh cold of Chicago.
    or the heat in AZ

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    in the running

fins
    AZ
    Jets
    red skins
    KC
    donks
    sea hawks. so far.
    I've heard Texans mentioned too. Also mentioned as a wild bet but not out of realms of possibilities the Broncos. Tutleage for Teboe seems Elway likes him.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    or the heat in AZ
    AZ is a dome, he would never be playing in the heat
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    they have Cutler and aren't going to dumb him. Personally da Bears problems stem from Lovie and their pathetic front office.

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    AZ is a dome, he would never be playing in the heat
    as you can tell i go there all the time

first stop. Miami

Peyton Manning lands in Miami; media frenzy ensues

MIAMI—Touchdown, Peyton Manning.

The former Indianapolis Colts quarterback landed late Wednesday afternoon in South Florida, drawing the attention of local TV news helicopters and NFL fans everywhere.

His private plane arrived at a small airport 30 minutes from the Miami Dolphins' complex, but he then rode off in a different direction with the news media in pursuit. When his van reached Miami Beach, it pulled over in a church parking lot, and Manning emerged to tell reporters South Florida might not be his final destination.

Manning has a condo here and has been working out with former Colts teammate Reggie Wayne, who lives in South Florida. Manning's not necessarily Dolphins-bound, he said.

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...#ixzz1oXbk7q9O

I don't believe Elway would want a quarterback like Manning around. He seems very protective of his legacy here and Manning is a threat to that. Also, Elway could not make public denouncements or act better than Manning, a flaw he seems to practice now regarding Tebow.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand