Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It's a funny show.

The show doesn't make fun of devout Christians. It makes fun of the shallow fakers, who consider breast implants for their teenaged daughters to be a more important expense than helping the poor. If anything, it is mocking people like the Crouches, the Osteens and other purveyors of the message that "Jesus saves you then makes you rich".

Besides, Annie Potts is hilarious.
    Im thick skinned enough to not care about the show. However, if the standard is set where there was SOOO much outrage over 2 words by Rush Limbaugh. Then you have a show calling women "Bi*tches" and mocking christians as fake and hypocrates without any outrage.

THe point is simple. If people make PC standards for society. THen the axe should swing both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Bill Maher = Rush Limbaugh.

They're both anti-woman trash.

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Bill Maher = Rush Limbaugh.

They're both anti-woman trash.
    What would you know about it? You're enough to make ANY man "anti-woman".

rm -rf obama*

Bill Maher himself made a point on Friday's show of saying that although he doesn't like what Rush said about Ms. Fluke, he thinks it's worse when people try to shut someone like Rush up because he said something obnoxious. He said he's been there, which is true, if one remembers how ABC canceled his show after he made some unpopular comments following 9-11.

He defended his own statements about conservative women by saying "I'm a potty-mouth, not a misogynist". Yeah, that's pretty weasely of him.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Bill Maher himself made a point on Friday's show of saying that although he doesn't like what Rush said about Ms. Fluke, he thinks it's worse when people try to shut someone like Rush up because he said something obnoxious. He said he's been there, which is true, if one remembers how ABC canceled his show after he made some unpopular comments following 9-11.

He defended his own statements about conservative women by saying "I'm a potty-mouth, not a misogynist". Yeah, that's pretty weasely of him.
    So's this: "he doesn't like what Rush said ." Why does he dislike what Rush said if he says the same and worse?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    lol.

What we need are more female political leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    What would you know about it? You're enough to make ANY man "anti-woman".
    And you're enough to make Mother Theresa anti-conservative.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    And you're enough to make Mother Theresa anti-conservative.

again, ignoring almost all the posts directed toward you about the topic typical
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry