1. #1 Redskins Trade Away Next 3 1st Round Draft Picks... 
    Or how to ruin a franchise in 1 swift move. They traded 3 1st round draft picks to the Rams for the #2 pick essentially guaranteeing them Luck or RGIII. No wonder this once proud franchise has been crap since the early 90's. They have a bunch of trained chimpanzees in their front office. They trade 3 1st rounders to move up 1 spot. Yowch.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Or how to ruin a franchise in 1 swift move. They traded 3 1st round draft picks to the Rams for the #2 pick essentially guaranteeing them Luck or RGIII. No wonder this once proud franchise has been crap since the early 90's. They have a bunch of trained chimpanzees in their front office. They trade 3 1st rounders to move up 1 spot. Yowch.
    May not be such a bad move. historically a lot of 1st round picks haven't panned out as thought they would, Except in this case RGIII is favored to be the 1st rounder and if he doesn't rise to be a NFL star it will be quite a fluke. The young man has an impressive record. Most NFL'ers have played football since they were big enough to pickup up a football, RGIII played 2 yrs in HS excelling then on to Baylor greatness with about 20 records to his name in Football & Track.

His first yr salary is going to be something else because there is going to be a hell of a bidding war to get him.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Please excuse my ignorance but who is RGIII

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Please excuse my ignorance but who is RGIII
    Heisman trophy winner, NFL Combine winner, Baylor track & football star Quarterback. Conventional wisdom says he will be at least a 2nd round pick if not first.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Heisman trophy winner, NFL Combine winner, Baylor track & football star Quarterback. Conventional wisdom says he will be at least a 2nd round pick if not first.
    I think you mean, Number 2 pick, if not Number 1 pick.

Last team to give up that many 1st rounders for someone was Vikings for Herschel Walker, last time it happened to draft someone it was in 1980. The best thing for the Redskins is that the NFL now has a Rookie salary cap which pretty much guarantees their contracts and limiting so they don't have these insanely huge contracts for guys who have not played a single NFL game.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry