Thread: Chipolte Cheddar Charde
#1 Chipolte Cheddar Charde03-10-2012, 09:04 PM
Chipotle Cheddar Chard
Quick Info: Servings
Nutritional Info (Per serving): Calories: 90, Saturated Fat: 3g, Sodium: 315mg, Dietary Fiber: 2g, Total Fat: 6g, Carbs: 5g, Cholesterol: 13mg, Protein: 4g
Carb Choices: 0.5
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
- 2 teaspoon oil, canola
- 1 small onion(s)
- 1 pounds chard
- 1 medium tomato(es)
- 1/4 cup(s) broth, reduced-sodium chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper(s), chipotle chile, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup(s) cheese, cheddar, shredded
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and chard stems and cook, stirring often, until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add tomato, broth (or water), chipotle to taste and salt; bring to a simmer.
2. Add chard leaves and cook, covered, stirring once, until just tender, about 2 minutes. Scatter cheese evenly over the chard and cook, uncovered, until the cheese is melted, 1 to 2 minutes more. Serve immediately.
" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."
"A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|