Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post

The 2-year-old that has been weaponized is innocent, but that doesn't change the fact that his/her parents turned the child into a munition. People who do that deserve their own circle in Hell.
    Not only that, but it just illustrates their resolve with Islam. They are willing to sacrifice their own child, brutally, for the cause. That is what we are dealing with, and that is why we are there.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    C'mon, Kay, does the 2 year old really have a choice in whether his parents strap a bomb to him or not? Most 2 year olds are busy mastering potty training and developing a functional vocabulary.

I don't challenge you on the muslim stuff, usually, but a 2 year old is a baby.
    Nooner, you missed my point. If you watched the news clip I was referring to,
    my point is that I'm sick and tired of the double standard when it comes to the
    outrage directed only at American Soldiers while that woman's own people get
    a pass for doing much worse to their own kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Not only that, but it just illustrates their resolve with Islam. They are willing to sacrifice their own child, brutally, for the cause. That is what we are dealing with, and that is why we are there.
    Yes that is what I was getting at. These people think nothing of strapping
    a bomb to their own kid, and express more outrage and riot over a book
    being burned than they do blowing up their own kids. So I have just a bit
    of a hard time feeling much sympathy for the woman in the news clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Would you favor abortion for the Muslims only?
    Where do you get that? I don't "favor" abortion at all.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Liberals can't understand why someone wouldn't jump at the opportunity to abort a child.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Liberals can't understand why someone wouldn't jump at the opportunity to abort a child.
    Reading comprehension isn't their strong suit. 7 years on this site and thousands of posts and she is dense enough to ask a question like that of me.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

It sounded like you were supporting abortion after birth just because somebody's a Muslim. Why not before?

And Rock, don't be such a jerk. I'm not supporting abortion. I'm playing with Ampat's head. Truth is I do think it's weird how people here don't support abortion, but yet they'll verbally support the idea of killing people for being Muslim. Either murder is wrong or it isn't wrong.
    Last edited by Lanie; 03-15-2012 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    How many civilians have died in Iraq and Afghanistan?
    Body counts are something liberals usually post. Why don't you ask your fellow retards?
    C. S. Lewis
    Ayn Rand

Original Post:
    Originally Posted by noonwitchC'mon, Kay, does the 2 year old really have a choice in whether his parents strap a bomb to him or not? Most 2 year olds are busy mastering potty training and developing a functional vocabulary.
    I don't challenge you on the muslim stuff, usually, but a 2 year old is a baby.

My Response:

Does this make them little more than "clumps of cells?" If so, I'd think liberals would have no problem with a 7.62 abortion.
    I realize you must understand, comprehend, and synthesize two different concepts, so let me help. Liberals are ok with killing a baby because they label it "fetus and clumps of cells." Somehow that helps excuse the horrid practice of scrambliong their own babies. Nooner said the kids were 2 years old and babies. This was a tongue-in-cheek response, something that requires a fair amount of humor to appreciate. You're liberal, I forgive you this deficit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Would you favor abortion for the Muslims only?
    Point!

Lanie's Head

C. S. Lewis
    Ayn Rand

The soldier's lawyer was on the Today show this morning. This guy had half his foot blown off and suffered a brain injury in previous combat.

It sounds like he's got a decent lawyer, who is looking out for his rights. I hope at some point, someone does a complete neurological workup on him. There are rumors that the guy had marital problems and a substance abuse problem, both of which his lawyer denies. If he didn't have any problems in his home life, and hadn't shown any signs of instability before, there could be something going on literally in his head.

If they don't find something medically wrong with him, he is probably going to get the death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The soldier's lawyer was on the Today show this morning. This guy had half his foot blown off and suffered a brain injury in previous combat.

It sounds like he's got a decent lawyer, who is looking out for his rights. I hope at some point, someone does a complete neurological workup on him. There are rumors that the guy had marital problems and a substance abuse problem, both of which his lawyer denies. If he didn't have any problems in his home life, and hadn't shown any signs of instability before, there could be something going on literally in his head.

If they don't find something medically wrong with him, he is probably going to get the death penalty.
    Are they asking for the death penalty where 14 were killed in Fort Hood while the gunman shouted Allah Akbar, you know "the workplace incident"?

I'll never forget the rain of apologies from the Islamic community after that one!
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 03-16-2012 at 12:06 PM.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg