Here we go...

Sun Mar 11, 2012, 09:16 AM
Cyrano

I know a dittohead who’s dumb beyond belief

Last edited Sun Mar 11, 2012, 09:18 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
My neighbor’s cousin is visiting her here in Florida. This cousin thinks Limbaugh is “brilliant,” he watches Fox “News” to “stay informed,” and he’s a fundamentalist “Christian” who thinks science is made-up myth.

A few days ago, we went over to the beach and I decided to find out exactly how far his non-belief in science went.

There was a cargo ship out toward the horizon and it was sailing south. I asked him if he knew that ships going south moved faster than ships going north. “Really?” he said. “How come?” I told him to look at any map or globe and that it was obvious that ships sailing south were going downhill and ships sailing north were going uphill. Nodding his head he said, “That’s interesting. I never realized that.”

This is a true story and, quite honestly, I find it frightening to have to share the planet with people this incredibly stupid. It might be proof positive that listening to Limbaugh and watching Fox “News” rots your brain.
True story...ya right. A lot of these morons like Cyrano wouldn't know the "truth" if they walked into it.