1. #1 I know a dittohead who’s dumb beyond belief 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Here we go...

Sun Mar 11, 2012, 09:16 AM
    Cyrano

I know a dittohead who’s dumb beyond belief

Last edited Sun Mar 11, 2012, 09:18 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
    My neighbor’s cousin is visiting her here in Florida. This cousin thinks Limbaugh is “brilliant,” he watches Fox “News” to “stay informed,” and he’s a fundamentalist “Christian” who thinks science is made-up myth.

A few days ago, we went over to the beach and I decided to find out exactly how far his non-belief in science went.

There was a cargo ship out toward the horizon and it was sailing south. I asked him if he knew that ships going south moved faster than ships going north. “Really?” he said. “How come?” I told him to look at any map or globe and that it was obvious that ships sailing south were going downhill and ships sailing north were going uphill. Nodding his head he said, “That’s interesting. I never realized that.”

This is a true story and, quite honestly, I find it frightening to have to share the planet with people this incredibly stupid. It might be proof positive that listening to Limbaugh and watching Fox “News” rots your brain.
    True story...ya right. A lot of these morons like Cyrano wouldn't know the "truth" if they walked into it.
    May the FORCE be with you!

They aren't even putting much effort in their bouncys anymore.

The moon is upside down in the southern hemisphere, isn't it? Wait, there is no moon down there, right? Wait, the moon is in a different phase down there, right?

Most of the simpletons in the DUmp will believe this.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    They aren't even putting much effort in their bouncys anymore.
    Yeah, this one pretty much ran the gambit. Rush listener, Fox News watcher, fundie...everything but the Klan hood.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

the calibre of this story is so low, my laptop just gained three pounds because of the bullshiite
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

I miss the ol' days of when a cop jumped out of the bushes.....ahhhhhhhhhhhh the good ol' days....
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land

Quote Originally Posted by aka:PBS View Post
    I miss the ol' days of when a cop jumped out of the bushes.....ahhhhhhhhhhhh the good ol' days....
    You know what PBS, you are exactly right.

The cop that jumped out of the bushes launched a thousand bouncies but you know what...I'm beginning to believe that story is actually true. It has to be. Every other bouncy is just the same old shit (Fox, christian, white, repub, limbaugh). The players are always the same.

That cop story is truly unique. It almost has to be true.
    Be Not Afraid.

Ya, ya, ya ...

It comes down to the same thing every time.

Every Moonbat has convinced themselves they are the smartest Motherf*cker in the room.

Thus, Bouncies were born because reality rarely proved this belief to be true, so they have to use fiction to prove it to others.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Does this guy realize that his neighbor's cousin posted the same story on a conservative website, except that the way he told it, his neighbor is a libtard who is so stupid that he thinks that south is "downhill"?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Well, I know a DUer who is dumb beyond belief.

He once wrote a fictionalized account of an encounter in order to go on the internet and anonymously belittle the people around him in real life, and thereby assert his own moral and intellectual authority. You can't even call him a liberal because being a liberal means you at least have enough intelligence and curiosity to understand and believe in something. Rather, he is an unthinking loyalist to a political party, because his parents and social peer-group are. A shill and a hack; he is a mindless automaton that has been duped by "the man" into thinking he is standing against authority, when in reality he is only standing against diversity and free-thought.