Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Shock poll: Romney 48% obama 43%... 
    Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows that 25% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-four percent (44%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -19 (see trends).

Scott Rasmussen's new syndicated column takes a look at The Real 'Entitlement Mentality' That is Bankrupting America. It has nothing to do with greedy taxpayers looking for a handout and everything to do with a small group of people who believe they are entitled to rule over the rest of us.

For the third consecutive day, Mitt Romney leads President Obama by five points in a hypothetical 2012 matchup. It is still, however, too early to tell if these results reflect a lasting change in the race or are merely statistical noise. Today's numbers show Romney at 48%, Obama at 42%. That matches the largest lead Romney has ever enjoyed over the president. Matchup results are updated daily at 9:30 a.m. Eastern
    Read More>http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._tracking_poll
    I'm sure with a little effort we can screw it up.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Great numbers, but it's still way too early. If King Barack continues to slide in the coming months, I might take more interest in the polls since that might show a trend.

Realistically, considering what a disaster obama has been, I can't imagine why he's still a contender. His numbers ought to be scraping the bottom. That he's still statistically within a few points is unbelievable.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Nice trend but it still shows we have a bunch of morons that are clueless regarding O Blah Blah.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Read More>http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._tracking_poll
    I'm sure with a little effort we can screw it up.

I am so shocked on how we are losing this unlosable race.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I am so shocked on how we are losing this unlosable race.
    We're running the JV's because none of the Varsity wanted to play, or were asked not run to this time.

We've got a pretty sorry crop this go round. That, I think, is the only reason Emperor Hussein is still close, or leading depending on which poll you read.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

At least so far in the race Romney hasn't said Obama is a good president but he would make a better one, I've been expecting it.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

At this point in 1980 Carter had a 43% approval rate and 45% disapproval rating.

At this point in 2008, Hillary and Barry were still calling each other names.

All systems "GO" for Republican takeover in November.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    At this point in 1980 Carter had a 43% approval rate and 45% disapproval rating.

At this point in 2008, Hillary and Barry were still calling each other names.

All systems "GO" for Republican takeover in November.
    no sitting Pres has won reelection with >49% approval rating at this point in the race and Only GWB (49%) won with >60% I believe
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

If he can keep from saying anything of substance and just smiles and waves until the election, he might win.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    If he can keep from saying anything of substance and just smiles and waves until the election, he might win.
    I just hope that if he does win, the nation does also. I still don't trust him. Of course I'll go with the potential negatives of Romney before I'd vote for the proven fails of the current Usuper In Chief.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand