Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1 Unemployed/ Under employed 
    So as the name says. If you are unemployed or under employed (ie party time) share your story.

    How long have ya been unemployed or under employed?

    Have ya given up looking?

    Have ya gotten any leads? or interviews lined up?

    Got any tips to help the unemployed or under employed?
    Ill start. I graduated from College Last year and have been working at a motel since then. I am very much under employed. I did however got an interview this week at Wal Mart. Now in normal circumstances, I donít think id be much nervous about it. However, considering that in almost a year this is the first interview I have gotten. Im feel a bit more pressure to land the job (its an assistant managerís job).
    Anyways share your stories.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,688
    Quote Originally Posted by wannaberocker View Post
    So as the name says. If you are unemployed or under employed (ie party time) share your story.

    How long have ya been unemployed or under employed?

    Have ya given up looking?

    Have ya gotten any leads? or interviews lined up?

    Got any tips to help the unemployed or under employed?
    Ill start. I graduated from College Last year and have been working at a motel since then. I am very much under employed. I did however got an interview this week at Wal Mart. Now in normal circumstances, I donít think id be much nervous about it. However, considering that in almost a year this is the first interview I have gotten. Im feel a bit more pressure to land the job (its an assistant managerís job).
    Anyways share your stories.
    I wish you luck with the interview, get plenty of sleep tonight.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    You can never leave hai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kapolei,Hawaii
    Posts
    1,195
    Dude,you play rock music?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    Dude,you play rock music?

    I play classic rock, blues, and some prog metal. Most of my music time is spent trying to play John Petrucci solos.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    You can never leave hai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kapolei,Hawaii
    Posts
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by wannaberocker View Post
    I play classic rock, blues, and some prog metal. Most of my music time is spent trying to play John Petrucci solos.
    Cool,i play some classic metal and some metalcore. Trying to work on arpeggios,tremolo picking,tapping and such. Have downpicking,gallops and palm-muting down.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by wannaberocker View Post
    Got any tips to help the unemployed or under employed?
    Ill start. I graduated from College Last year and have been working at a motel since then. I am very much under employed. I did however got an interview this week at Wal Mart. Now in normal circumstances, I donít think id be much nervous about it. However, considering that in almost a year this is the first interview I have gotten. Im feel a bit more pressure to land the job (its an assistant managerís job).
    Anyways share your stories.
    What's your degree in?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    What's your degree in?
    I got my MBA. With focus on Finance and Economics.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    Cool,i play some classic metal and some metalcore. Trying to work on arpeggios,tremolo picking,tapping and such. Have downpicking,gallops and palm-muting down.
    Cool man keep it up.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I wish you luck with the interview, get plenty of sleep tonight.
    Absolutly, ill be getting plenty of sleep the day before the interview.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •