Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1 Democrats sneak Uncle Sam into your bedroom 
    Senior Member Janice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern USA
    Posts
    2,809


    Democrats sneak Uncle Sam into your bedroom
    They give donors, political allies at Big Pharma a wet kiss

    Pop quiz: What is the most expensive lunch you can buy? Answer: The one someone convinces you is free. Ask your average fifth-grader if there’s such thing as a free lunch. Now ask a Democrat. Care to wager who’s smarter? Another quiz: How can Democrats avoid discussions of Obamacare’s growing price tag, the failed stimulus, green job boondoggles, unemployment, bank bailouts, auto takeovers, food stamps, credit downgrades and soaring gas prices? Answer: Claim that Republicans want to steal your girly parts.

    When the going gets tough, the left gets predictable. Democrats’ false promises of big-government utopia have collapsed once again and so they retreat to their well-worn playbook, which really only has three plays: class warfare, an overcharged race card and an equally overcharged gender card. Throw in some good old-fashioned corporate boondoggles and voila! Democrats have their re-election plan.

    Under the sweeping powers of Obamacare, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is empowered to reach into our churches and direct how they will practice their religion. Yawn. Just another day under President Obama’s authoritarian regime. >>>

    Democrats showcased Georgetown University law student Sandra Fluke and her plea for a $3,000 birth control free lunch. Meanwhile, Wal-Mart and Target pharmacies offer $9-a-month birth control - $108 a year. Why the wild difference? Because Democrats can’t enrich their cronies on a mere hundred bucks a year.

    The new HHS provisions make no distinction between high-end, expensive birth control and generic versions. This is the big wet kiss to Big Pharma. They get rich much quicker collecting $3,000 for each coed instead of a measly $108. >>>

    Think about it. The U.S. Constitution grants no authority to the federal government - and, in fact, the 10th Amendment prohibits it - to declare how fast you can drive your car or when you can buy your first beer or how many vegetable servings you must pack in your kid’s school lunch. And yet they still do all these things. How? By dangling highway funds or education grants like a carrot. Take that bait and you’ll soon learn in the fine print that you surrendered control of everything from how much water your toilet can flush to what websites your computer can access. And now the contraception free lunch is the politicians’ key to your bedroom door. Do you trust them with it? >>>

    “If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert,” economist Milton Friedman famously said, “in five years there’d be a shortage of sand.” Well I say, if you put the federal government in charge of birth control, there will be another shortage soon. We’ll call it the Obama Baby Boom.

    ----------------------------------

    I luv the language in this piece. It was just too delicious to pass up. But all that aside, everyone knows leftists' girlie parts don't require stealing ... as they can be had for free, can they not?

    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    13,011
    Although I support the contraception mandate, I must admit that I wondered about the alleged $3000 yearly cost figure. I've never been on the pill, and my insurance does cover it, so I would only pay the deductable, which is $10. So for me, it would cost $120 a year.

    My roommates in college paid about $15 a month for their pills at the university's health center, but that was in the 80s and it was kind of like paying a deductable, because we were charged a health center fee every semester, whether we used the services or not. I had another friend who got her pills at PP, but her parents were on welfare and she got them on PPs sliding scale, so she paid about $3 a month.

    My sister had to pay for hers in the 90s, when she worked for an agency that bought their insurance from a company owned by Mennonites (it was in northern Indiana). With no deductable, she used to complain that it cost her about $30 a month, which adds up to $370 a year.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Although I support the contraception mandate, I must admit that I wondered about the alleged $3000 yearly cost figure. I've never been on the pill, and my insurance does cover it, so I would only pay the deductable, which is $10. So for me, it would cost $120 a year.

    My roommates in college paid about $15 a month for their pills at the university's health center, but that was in the 80s and it was kind of like paying a deductable, because we were charged a health center fee every semester, whether we used the services or not. I had another friend who got her pills at PP, but her parents were on welfare and she got them on PPs sliding scale, so she paid about $3 a month.

    My sister had to pay for hers in the 90s, when she worked for an agency that bought their insurance from a company owned by Mennonites (it was in northern Indiana). With no deductable, she used to complain that it cost her about $30 a month, which adds up to $370 a year.
    Figures, A liberal has never met a freeby they can get somebody else to pay for. Why is this something that you shouldn't pay for yourself? If you get a headache, do you demand your neighbor buy you aspirin?

    People need to buy their own copulation insurance and keep their sex to themselves. Why dont you try becoming an American and stop demanding everybody else pay for your crap? You are the reason government is intruding into EVERY DAMN THING in our lives. Enough is enough!
    Stay out of muy bedroom!
    Stay out of my toilet choice!
    Stay out of my Light bulb choice!
    Stay out of my Grocery store!
    Stay out of health care!
    Stay out of automobile manufacturing!
    When is enough, enough to you liberals?

    Does the govenrment need to wipe your asses for you too?

    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member Janice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern USA
    Posts
    2,809
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Stay out of muy bedroom!
    Stay out of my toilet choice!
    Stay out of my Light bulb choice!
    Stay out of my Grocery store!
    Stay out of health care!
    Stay out of automobile manufacturing!
    When is enough, enough to you liberals?

    Does the govenrment need to wipe your asses for you too?

    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    13,011
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Figures, A liberal has never met a freeby they can get somebody else to pay for. Why is this something that you shouldn't pay for yourself? If you get a headache, do you demand your neighbor buy you aspirin?

    People need to buy their own copulation insurance and keep their sex to themselves. Why dont you try becoming an American and stop demanding everybody else pay for your crap? You are the reason government is intruding into EVERY DAMN THING in our lives. Enough is enough!
    Stay out of muy bedroom!
    Stay out of my toilet choice!
    Stay out of my Light bulb choice!
    Stay out of my Grocery store!
    Stay out of health care!
    Stay out of automobile manufacturing!
    When is enough, enough to you liberals?

    Does the govenrment need to wipe your asses for you too?


    Well, if you all get your way and get the government out of all these things, don't come crying to me when you get food poisoning because the government stopped requiring inspections of meat and produce.


    Incidentally, I've never used any form of contraception because I live by pretty conservative personal values, so I'm not asking you to fund my contraception. I'm sure that still makes me a slut and a prostitute by Rush's standard, but it's not like I'd ever sleep with that fat f^#k anyways.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Well, if you all get your way and get the government out of all these things, don't come crying to me when you get food poisoning because the government stopped requiring inspections of meat and produce.


    Incidentally, I've never used any form of contraception because I live by pretty conservative personal values, so I'm not asking you to fund my contraception. I'm sure that still makes me a slut and a prostitute by Rush's standard, but it's not like I'd ever sleep with that fat f^#k anyways.
    YOU are the one that said YOU suported ANOTHER %^&&*%% government mandate to have other people pay for slutty behavior. You want me to pay for sperm-egg avoidance of other people. Where in the Constitution does it give the government the right to take my money and stick it into a stranger's snatch?

    As for standards, I understand the use of limited standards for things like food safety. The problem is that it is you and your type that don'y recognize LIMITS to the government. You go from bagging a penis to food safety faster than Sandra Fluke can disrobe.

    Do you see a difference in government standards of food safety versus forcing strangers to pay for sperm-egg avoidance?

    By the way, I don't mind some reasonable standards of food cleanliness, I just don't want the First Lady preaching food choice to me.

    Got it now?
    Last edited by AmPat; 03-14-2012 at 12:58 PM.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    13,011
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    YOU are the one that said YOU suported ANOTHER %^&&*%% government mandate to have other people pay for slutty behavior. You want me to pay for sperm-egg avoidance of other people. Where in the Constitution does it give the government the right to take my money and stick it into a stranger's snatch?

    As for standards, I understand the use of limited standards for things like food safety. The problem is that it is you and your type that don'y recognize LIMITS to the government. You go from bagging a penis to food safety faster than Sandra Fluke can disrobe.

    Do you see a difference in government standards of food safety versus forcing strangers to pay for sperm-egg avoidance?

    By the way, I don't mind some reasonable standards of food cleanliness, I just don't want the First Lady preaching food choice to me.

    Got it now?

    It really doesn't bother me if contraception is part of the government health care program, and it really doesn't bother me if government money is used for contraception. It's part of most private insurance coverage, it's part of mine and as I am a government employee, it's paid for by taxpayers. I think mine might even still cover abortions, but I'm not sure about that. It did when I was hired in 1987. It's because Blue Care Network covers those things as part of their basic policy.

    I wasn't responding to a post of yours , I was responding to Janice's, who said she wanted the government out of her grocery store (bedroom, toilet, light bulb, automotive choices). Since I can buy all kinds of fatty, salty and startch-laden foods at the grocery store without government interference, the only place in which they have a role is in inspecting quality of meat and produce, except for the basic county health code licensing and the occasional need for law enforcement to arrest and prosecute shoplifters.

    It's too bad this post is about contraception, so we will only be treated to your graphic descriptions of hetero sexuality (bagging a penis, sperm egg avoidance, taking your money and putting it into someone else's snatch). I feel deprived since you didn't find some way to work a graphic description of sodomy into your argument today. Since it's never far from your mind, I'm sure I won't have to wait too long.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It really doesn't bother me if contraception is part of the government health care program, and it really doesn't bother me if government money is used for contraception. It's part of most private insurance coverage, it's part of mine and as I am a government employee, it's paid for by taxpayers. I think mine might even still cover abortions, but I'm not sure about that. It did when I was hired in 1987. It's because Blue Care Network covers those things as part of their basic policy.
    It should bother you, but I guess liberals will forever want handouts and freebies at somebody else's expense.
    I wasn't responding to a post of yours , I was responding to Janice's, who said she wanted the government out of her grocery store (bedroom, toilet, light bulb, automotive choices). Since I can buy all kinds of fatty, salty and startch-laden foods at the grocery store without government interference, the only place in which they have a role is in inspecting quality of meat and produce, except for the basic county health code licensing and the occasional need for law enforcement to arrest and prosecute shoplifters.
    No, that was my post. The gov't is into that and much more. Where do YOU liberals draw the line. You claim and screech about Freedom of Choice" to butcher babies yet you cede freedom and choice to government with every decision.

    It's too bad this post is about contraception, so we will only be treated to your graphic descriptions of hetero sexuality (bagging a penis, sperm egg avoidance, taking your money and putting it into someone else's snatch). I feel deprived since you didn't find some way to work a graphic description of sodomy into your argument today. Since it's never far from your mind, I'm sure I won't have to wait too long.
    No worries, I only worry about sodomy when Nova is stalking me. I worry more about my disapearing choices and rights due to liberal government expansion much more.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •