Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Obama Sinks to New Low in CBS News Poll 

Obama Sinks to New Low in CBS News Poll

This data adds an exclamation point to my series of poll posts over the last few days. Go ahead, Lefties, explain to me how CBS News and the New York Times are colluding to deflate this president's approval numbers:

President Obama's approval rating has hit the lowest level ever in CBS News polling, according to the latest CBS News/New York Times survey. The drop may be partially attributable to rising gas prices. Just 41 percent of Americans approve of the job Mr. Obama is doing as president, according to the poll, conducted from March 7 to 11. Another 47 percent disapprove of his performance, up from 41 percent last month. Mr. Obama's approval rating was 50 percent last month.

The percentage of Americans satisfied with Obama's handling of the economy remains very weak (39/54), and the country's overall dissatisfaction is starting to seep over and infect other areas of the Obama brand >>> More

---------------------------------

Lets see... 41%. Subtract about 15% for the blacks and the hard core leftys who would vote for Hitler if he had a D after his name and you have about 26%. Now its starting to make a bit more sense.

Last edited by Janice; 03-13-2012 at 02:52 AM.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Lets see... 41%. Subtract about 15% for the blacks and the hard core leftys who would vote for Hitler if he had a D after his name and you have about 26%. Now its starting to make a bit more sense.

96% of "African-Americans" (Jesse Jackson's term) voted for Obama. And the liberal media kept perpetuating this myth that Obama's election transcended issues of race and prejudice. REALLY?? If the 2008 election was "race neutral", as the media says, then how come the black vote wasn't split more like 50-50, or even 60-40 for Obama??

The 2008 election was ALL ABOUT RACE. The liberal media couldn't wait to elect the first black president, and 96% of "African Americans" only saw skin color as the issue with their vote. I'm sorry not to be "politically correct" with this post. I have nothing but respect for the 4% of black Americans who voted their conscience back in 2008.

The more the regime tries to spin, obfuscate, misdirect, blame, lie, cheat the worse it gets for them. Are you going to believe the spin or your lying eyes? Rather satisfying to watch.

Last edited by Janice; 03-13-2012 at 10:41 AM.

I believe the Black population is closer to 12 percent. That said, he probably pushes to 15 percent when hispanic vote is added in. The hard left liberal moron group is around 23 percent for a total of 38 percent that the Marxist can count on for his ideological moron base. The additional 10 percent that he will get in November is from the young and clueless and the drones that get their "news" from the left wing propaganda ministry, aka, the media.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Many of us suspect that the alphabet media oversamples Democrats to get the results they want.

At the bottom the article briefly discusses the polls methodology. It appears that out of 1009 people polled, 301 were Republican "primary voters". So we're looking at about a 70% democrat vs 30% Republican poll here. Does anyone think they could skew it just a tad more than that?

I must admit I am curious about the Commander in Narcissism's internal polling.

Yeah. Any Democrat will get 40% of the vote.

Even Carter got 41% running against Reagan. John Anderson got about 7%. Reagan got 50.7% and took all the states but three - GA, MN, and WV.

I'll still be more interested in the polls in, say, October. But, this one has got to make those people nervous. When two left/liberal news outlets can't show a favorable poll for their idol, it's looking bad for him on Main Street.

Concerning the 2008 election and blacks voting for a candidate because he's black. No doubt race came into play. I got hit with the racist term a couple of times for announcing I was gritting my teeth and voting for mccain.

On the other hand, I wonder if Allen West was the Republican candidate against a white democrat, would West have pulled 96% of the black vote? The dems played the race card against us - the whites. I think they just made a few empty promises to the blacks and knew they'd fall into line.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    ......... I got hit with the racist term a couple of times for announcing I was gritting my teeth and voting for mccain.
    Are you saying you are black and wouldn't fall in line, or are you saying you are white and were accused by Democrats of jumping ship and voting for the white guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    ....On the other hand, I wonder if Allen West was the Republican candidate against a white democrat, would West have pulled 96% of the black vote? ........
    I think Condoleeza Rice and Colin Powell could each give you an answer to that one, and Juan Williams has spoken fairly forcefully about the times he was attacked for not toeing the black line. I think the record reflects the fact that blacks will sometimes get excited and sometimes view the candidate as a sell out. And basically, if you have made a success of yourself outside the religious pulpit or social activist circuit you are a sell out.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Are you saying you are black and wouldn't fall in line, or are you saying you are white and were accused by Democrats of jumping ship and voting for the white guy?

I think Condoleeza Rice and Colin Powell could each give you an answer to that one, and Juan Williams has spoken fairly forcefully about the times he was attacked for not toeing the black line. I think the record reflects the fact that blacks will sometimes get excited and sometimes view the candidate as a sell out. And basically, if you have made a success of yourself outside the religious pulpit or social activist circuit you are a sell out.
    I'm white and was accused of being racist, among other things. I'd done quite a bit of research and could find nothing on obama in 2008. His past was, still is, a cypher. The people I was talking with didn't like hearing about his non existent past and I assume resorted to the only argument they had - that I was a racist. Maybe I am to a point, but I'd vote for someone like Cain, West and/or Rubio in a heartbeat.

Not that I'd have voted for obama anyway. I've never voted democrat in a presidential election.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post

It all depends on who they are pitted against. If Colin Powell had been the nominee in 2000, I think he could have beat Gore more easily than Bush did, and I think black voters would have chosen him over Gore in large numbers. There wasn't the loyalty to Gore that there was to Clinton, and even that loyalty was not extended to Hillary when it was her vs a black man in the 2008 primaries.