#1 Chili pecans---sounds good n easy03-13-2012, 07:33 PM
Quick Info: Servings
Nutritional Info (Per serving): Calories: 102, Saturated Fat: 2g, Sodium: 193mg, Dietary Fiber: 4g, Total Fat: 22g, Carbs: 6g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Protein: 3g
Carb Choices: 0.5
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
Rest Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 1 h 10 mins
- 1 piece(s) paper, parchment
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon coriander, ground
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sugar, brown
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cup(s) nuts, pecans
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 275°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine chili powder, cumin, coriander, paprika, brown sugar and garlic powder in a small bowl.
3. Toss pecans and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl. Sprinkle the spice mixture over the pecans, tossing to coat.
4. Spread the spiced nuts on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake the pecans, tossing every 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned and very fragrant, about 35 minutes. Transfer to a bowl; sprinkle with salt and toss well. Let cool.
" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."
"A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"
Crocodiles are easy. They try to kill & eat you. People are harder. Sometimes they pretend to be your friend first.” Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|