Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Stop Being an EGGHEAD, Newt, and GET OUT! 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    I really like Newt Gingrich. I do have a lot of problems with Newt, but overall, I truly believe that Newt is overall, a conservative. And I have always liked him.

But the people have spoken. The clear conservative alternative to Massachusetts Liberal Flip-Flop Romney is now Rick Santorum. Rick has now won 10 states, compared to Romney's 14 states. If Newt had done the honorable thing before Super Tuesday, he would have dropped out before Ohio, and Rick would have won 11 states. We need Rick to win Texas. And if Gingrich is still in the race, according to RealClearPolitics.com, Romney beats Santorum by 2% with Gingrich taking 19% of the conservative vote. The total delegates at stake in Texas are 155. Even in liberal New York, with 95 delegates at stake, Santorum would still have a fighting chance if Newt was out of the race, according to the latest Siena late-February poll.

So it's time to get out, Newt, and endorse Rick Santorum. Do it for the sake of the direction of the conservative movement within the Republican Party.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    So it's time to get out, Newt, and endorse Rick Santorum. Do it for the sake of the direction of the conservative movement within the Republican Party.
    You have lost your mind. Newt is the only candidate in the Republican race who has a chance of beating Obama.

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    You have lost your mind. Newt is the only candidate in the Republican race who has a chance of beating Obama.
    Listen, Novaheart, I really like Newt. But look at the numbers in this race. Newt just lost two key states in his home territory of the South, Mississippi and Alabama. Do you REALLY want Romney as our nominee?? I think it's time for us conservatives to unite around ONE candidate to defeat Romney. And that proven candidate is now Rick Santorum. Let us both get behind Rick to defeat the Massachusetts Liberal Flip-Flopper.

Funny, I didn't even see Flip Romney even make a speech tonight. And it's 12:03am!

I really like Newt Gingrich. I do have a lot of problems with Newt, but overall, I truly believe that Newt is overall, a conservative. And I have always liked him.

But the people have spoken. The clear conservative alternative to Massachusetts Liberal Flip-Flop Romney is now Rick Santorum. Rick has now won 10 states, compared to Romney's 14 states. If Newt had done the honorable thing before Super Tuesday, he would have dropped out before Ohio, and Rick would have won 11 states. We need Rick to win Texas. And if Gingrich is still in the race, according to RealClearPolitics.com, Romney beats Santorum by 2% with Gingrich taking 19% of the conservative vote. The total delegates at stake in Texas are 155. Even in liberal New York, with 95 delegates at stake, Santorum would still have a fighting chance if Newt was out of the race, according to the latest Siena late-February poll.

You're really just a Democrat having a go at this board, aren't you?

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    You're really just a Democrat having a go at this board, aren't you?
    Are you REALLY THAT afraid of the moderators, m00?? You may as well just cancel your account, if you can't stand up for what you REALLY believe in. What's the point of being on here, if you can't TRULY express your honest opinion?? If you're on here just trying to 'fit in' then you're wasting your time!

Are you REALLY THAT afraid of the moderators, m00?? You may as well just cancel your account, if you can't stand up for what you REALLY believe in. What's the point of being on here, if you can't TRULY express your honest opinion?? If you're on here just trying to 'fit in' then you're wasting your time!
    I originally joined CU in like... 2002? 2003 maybe? It was a long time ago. I think if I were going to banned from this board, it would have happened in the Bush era. I just call 'em like I see 'em. I don't mean to offend you when I say this, but there's something about you that doesn't strike me as genuine. I've been arguing on the Internets since I had a modem 2400, and when I read your posts it really raises some flags. It's like you're trying too hard to prove your conservative street cred or something. It actually sounds a bit like Romney trying to prove he's a common man.
    Last edited by m00; 03-14-2012 at 02:23 AM.

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    I originally joined CU in like... 2002? 2003 maybe? It was a long time ago. I think if I were going to banned from this board, it would have happened in the Bush era. I just call 'em like I see 'em. I don't mean to offend you when I say this, but there's something about you that doesn't strike me as genuine. I've been arguing on the Internets since I had a 2400 baud modem, and when I read your posts it really raises some flags. It's like you're trying too hard to prove your conservative street cred or something. It actually sounds a bit like Romney trying to prove he's a common man.
    Fine. I have been on the Internet arguing conservative principles ever since I had my 1200 baud Volks modem on my Commodore 64. The liberal Newsday BBS was the first service that I had subscribed to, when I was in college. So don't try and attack me to please the moderators. It just doesn't sell.

Fine. I have been on the Internet arguing conservative principles ever since I had my 1200 baud Volks modem on my Commodore 64. The liberal Newsday BBS was the first service that I had subscribed to, when I was in college. So don't try and attack me to please the moderators. It just doesn't sell.
    how you like them grits, ya'll?

Fine. I have been on the Internet arguing conservative principles ever since I had my 1200 baud Volks modem on my Commodore 64.
    What conservative principles did you argue in the late 80s?

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    how you like them grits, ya'll?
    If grits = "cream of wheat", then I like grits. That's all I have to say.