1. #1 Stupid DIMs Too Stupid to Know They're Stupid? 
    The Democrats’ Dead Horse

March 20, 2012 by Ben Crystal

UPI FILE
    Liberals have lambasted Rush Limbaugh for calling Sandra Fluke a "slut."

I’m fairly surprised the Rush Limbaugh/Sandra Fluke/Bill Maher/Democrat hypocrisy “scandal” still has legs. Not that I expected the Democrats were any more likely to give up on this Cirque de la Stupidité, but getting Democrats to understand their own folly is a fool’s errand, like wresting a bone away from my dog. I take that back. My dog has done nothing to deserve that kind of insult.
    ...................................But there is no gain in trying to expose the liberal hypocrisy that once again has reared its misshapen head. Liberalism is defined by hypocrisy, yet there are plenty of liberals. Identifying their hypocrisy for them would be as useful as the aforementioned attempts to steal a bone from my dog. Even if you abscond with it, the dog won’t understand. Even if you put the hypocrisy of the liberal elite on display (again), liberals won’t understand; they’ll simply continue to hate you. They already hate you, so why bother? More importantly, conservatives can’t reap any benefit by wallowing in the pen with the liberal pigs; they’re playing a home game.......
    http://personalliberty.com/2012/03/2...d-horse/?eiid=

A good read.
    Last edited by AmPat; 03-20-2012 at 02:59 PM.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand