Thread: At least 4 killed in shooting at French Jewish school

1. #1 At least 4 killed in shooting at French Jewish school 

TOULOUSE, France A gunman opened fire outside of a Jewish school in the southwestern French city of Toulouse Monday, killing three children and one teacher.

Prosecutor Michel Valet said a 30-year-old man and his 3-year-old and 6-year-old sons were killed in the attack just before classes started at the Ozar Hatorah school. He said another child, between 8 and 10 years old, was also killed, and a 17-year-old seriously injured.
    Sources say the school custodian may have been injured as well.

"The drama occurred a bit before 8 a.m. A man arrived in front of the school on a motorcycle or scooter," Valet said, adding that the man got off his scooter outside the school and opened fire.

"He shot at everything he had in front of him, children and adults," he said. "The children were chased inside the school."
    Officials say the shooter fled the scene on a scooter.

Police cordoned off the private school in the northeast of Toulouse, and some two hours after the shooting children were still in the school.

Officials say Monday's shooting may be linked to two other shootings in the same area last week.

On Thursday, a gunman on a motorbike opened fire on three uniformed paratroopers at a bank machine, killing two and critically wounding the other. The attack in the town of Montauban occurred not far from the soldiers' barracks.

Four days earlier, a gunman on a motorbike shot and killed another paratrooper in Toulouse.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/03...#ixzz1pZ3y9i7i
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I'm going to go out on a limb and speculate that a devotee of the Religion of Peace was involved in this.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

In shooting on this scale in the US, the shooter is usually apprehended or killed at some point during the shooting, this is the third time for this guy and when they say motorbike they are not talking something with the speed of our motorcycles, this thing has 10" wheels and the equivalent of a lawnmower engine!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and speculate that a devotee of the Religion of Peace was involved in this.
    See? That's just like you Rethugs to jump to a false conclusion. We all know it was a 60 year old, White, American, Protestant Tourist that had slipped through the TSA's awesome scrutiny.
    Last edited by AmPat; 03-19-2012 at 12:12 PM.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    See? That's just like you Rethugs to jump to a false conclusion. We all know it was a 60 year old, White, American, Protestant Tourist that had slipped through the TSP's awesome scrutiny.
    Yep he scoots out of his sharia controlled slum where the French police fear to tread with his motorbike and then scoots back into his haven after the shooting, where no one will say a word.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    See? That's just like you Rethugs to jump to a false conclusion. We all know it was a 60 year old, White, American, Protestant Tourist that had slipped through the TSP's awesome scrutiny.
    You know, you're right. I'll report to sensitivity training immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Yep he scoots out of his sharia controlled slum where the French police fear to tread with his motorbike and then scoots back into his haven after the shooting, where no one will say a word.
    And, apparently, I'll have company in the training.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!