Thread: Conservative/Liberal test.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 Conservative/Liberal test. 
    You scored 2% which means you are
    a hardcore liberal.
    You believe in governmental action to achieve equal opportunity and equality for all, and that it is the duty of the State to alleviate social ills and to protect civil liberties and individual and human rights. Believe the role of the government should be to guarantee that no one is in need. Believe that people are basically good.
    Conservative or Liberal
    Take More Quizzes

You scored 87% which means you are

a hardcore conservative. You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    You scored 87% which means you are

a hardcore conservative. You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals
    Ditto.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Ditto.
    i think it was the patriot act question
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    i think it was the patriot act question
    Yep, I liked it at first but you can't give power like that to the government, every administration cannot be trusted to use good judgement.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Yep, I liked it at first but you can't give power like that to the government, every administration cannot be trusted to use good judgement.
    that was my thinking as well. you just look at how zero has abused what he was given...
    Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Yup. Theres a certain subtlety in some questions which makes tests like these somewhat jaundiced "in the eyes of the beholder" so to speak.

I prefer a little mix. A bit libertarian and a lot conservative suites my tastes, thank you very much.

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

You scored 100% which means you are

a hardcore conservative. You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    You scored 100% which means you are

a hardcore conservative. You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals.

Kay, I'm not as pure of a conservative as you are. I got 96%.

You scored 96% which means you are

http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

You scored 96% which means you are a hardcore conservative. You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf