Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Yep, I liked it at first but you can't give power like that to the government, every administration cannot be trusted to use good judgement.
    Yup. Theres a certain subtlety in some questions which makes tests like these somewhat jaundiced "in the eyes of the beholder" so to speak.

I prefer a little mix. A bit libertarian and a lot conservative suites my tastes, thank you very much.

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

You scored 100% which means you are

a hardcore conservative. You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals.

Is it too late to get on the ballot?

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    that was my thinking as well. you just look at how zero has abused what he was given...
    Not to mention the powers that he wasn't given, but took anyway.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Yup. Theres a certain subtlety in some questions which makes tests like these somewhat jaundiced "in the eyes of the beholder" so to speak.

I prefer a little mix. A bit libertarian and a lot conservative suites my tastes, thank you very much.

Yeah,it seems too that many tests often seem biased as well. One test had mallcore bands like Korn on a metalhead test.

Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    Yeah,it seems too that many tests often seem biased as well. One test had mallcore bands like Korn on a metalhead test.
    geez... these 'quizzes' are either or propositions. cute little time wasters...nothing more
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

You scored 92% which means you are
    a hardcore conservative.
    You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals.
    Quiz URL: http://www.gotoquiz.com/conservative_or_liberal

You scored 15% which means you area hardcore liberal. You believe in governmental action to achieve equal opportunity and equality for all, and that it is the duty of the State to alleviate social ills and to protect civil liberties and individual and human rights. Believe the role of the government should be to guarantee that no one is in need. Believe that people are basically good.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    You scored 15% which means you area hardcore liberal. You believe in governmental action to achieve equal opportunity and equality for all, and that it is the duty of the State to alleviate social ills and to protect civil liberties and individual and human rights. Believe the role of the government should be to guarantee that no one is in need. Believe that people are basically good.
    You believe in governmental action to achieve equal opportunity and equality for all. (Wow, that is such a scary concept.)

....that it is the duty of the State to alleviate social ills and to protect civil liberties and individual and human rights.
    (If it is the duty of the State to alleviate social ills, that would be a direct conflict with protecting individual rights, don't you think? Would you even trust the State with simply defining correctly what is considered a "social ill"?)

Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    You believe in governmental action to achieve equal opportunity and equality for all. (Wow, that is such a scary concept.)

....that it is the duty of the State to alleviate social ills and to protect civil liberties and individual and human rights.
    (If it is the duty of the State to alleviate social ills, that would be a direct conflict with protecting individual rights, don't you think? Would you even trust the State with simply defining correctly what is considered a "social ill"?)
    What the state giveth the state taketh away.

i was 90% hardcore conservative.

You scored 93% which means you are

a hardcore conservative. You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals.