Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Justice Department protectis voter fraud 

Justice Department is protecting voter fraud

As the U.S. Justice Department sought to block voter identification laws in three states, an Albuquerque, N.M., man recently registered his dog to vote. Thomas Tolbert used a fake Social Security number and date of birth to fill out a voter registration card for his dog, Buddy. He mailed it in and, two weeks later, got a voter registration card for Buddy. >>>

My response to all this ProgressNow New Mexico muckraking is: So what? Do they really expect us to believe they're so shocked and appalled at Tolbert's law-breaking, when it's liberals and progressives who've not only winked at, but also tacitly condoned and encouraged, illegal immigration across the land?

It is because of such voter fraud of the type Tolbert was able to pull off that Republicans, across the land, have advocated voter identification laws. And it is "progressives" and liberals of the ilk of ProgressNow New Mexico who have fought those laws tooth and nail. Some of those liberals and progressives are in President Obama's administration. His Justice Department might be characterized as "illegal immigrant friendly."

In December, Obama's Justice Department challenged South Carolina's voter identification law. Obama and his party clearly want as many of what they consider undocumented Democrats -- that would be illegal immigrants to the rest of us -- to have unfettered access to the polls. MORE ...

---------------------------------------------

Voter fraud to this Regime, is any person voting Republican. Lets see how many Black Panthers show up at your polling place in November, to make sure that you vote properly.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Liberals hate voiter ID laws because it stops their ability to cheat in elections...which is the only way they can win.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I think that we should have a national id card for every citizen. Other countries like Brazil have this. I don't understand the resistance to this. We already have social security #'s and that is a form of national id but it doesn't have a picture on it and is so flimsy as to be easily counterfited.
    Allowing people to vote without current picture id is absolutely ludicris. Only a party or a justice department that is seeking chaos & the breakdown of our system would want this.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by wwworkingguy View Post
    I think that we should have a national id card for every citizen. Other countries like Brazil have this. I don't understand the resistance to this.
    I agree this would be the most effective solution, and I DO think there should be voter ID. Ironically, it's been the conservatives who have been against a national ID card, especially the religious right who think there's some sort of "666" aspect to it.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    ....... when it's liberals and progressives who've not only winked at, but also tacitly condoned and encouraged, illegal immigration across the land?
    This is not a "Well they do it too!" comment. You are dangerously incorrect if you think that the GOP isn't party to the illegal immigration in this country as well. It's not a liberal vs conservative thing. I am damned if I know what it is precisely but it appears that liberals support illegal immigration for warm and fuzzy reasons and conservatives support it because it depresses wages. And since the last amnesty (and you know who did that, right?) the "hispanics" and "latinos" (ie those who ID as Mexican regardless of citizenship) are now a subculture that promises to become a political force to be reckoned with.

When both parties tell you that it's impossible to deport the illegal aliens, it's time to form/join a new party.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by wwworkingguy View Post
    I think that we should have a national id card for every citizen. Other countries like Brazil have this. I don't understand the resistance to this.
    Careful now, you'll be accused of subordinating US law to Brazilian law there.

But seriously, I don't know how old you are or what your heritage is, but like many Americans, perhaps most of my demographic, for some reason a national ID card strikes hard at a cultural memory or standard of a vast and slightly disjoint country of America, where a person can "Go west!" or go somewhere and start over. Nowadays, you go west or go north to Alaska and when you get pulled over for 26 in a 25 they will have your records from birth onward on the cop car computer.

Why does it have to be a national ID? Why not a state issued ID? Why can't the registrar of voters issue an ID?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    ... You are dangerously incorrect if you think that the GOP isn't party to the illegal immigration in this country as well. It's not a liberal vs conservative thing. I am damned if I know what it is precisely ...
    Repubs like illegals for cheap farm labor. Dems like illegals for (illegal) votes to change a constitutionally established representative republic to a sort of welfare state or third world ghetto by consolidating top down command control centralized power not unlike an oligarchy with them in charge. Sort of like Cuba or Iran or take your choice. There are many such tyrannical regimes out there. But its two separate issues.

The next step is they will be attempting to vote for us by proxy, because we are just too stupid to know how to (properly) vote (democrat) for ourselves. You can see the progression if you stand back a little ... in fact I believe it has already happened on a small scale in this country.

On the other side of the coin, there are slugs crawling on the ground who have more backbone than the current GOP leadership. You have to give the left credit. They are willing to fight tooth and nail to dissolve god given (not govt given) individual liberty, property rights, etc. to empower themselves. The left (w/the aid of the gutless right) is always there to prove just how intoxicating power really can be.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Careful now, you'll be accused of subordinating US law to Brazilian law there.

But seriously, I don't know how old you are or what your heritage is, but like many Americans, perhaps most of my demographic, for some reason a national ID card strikes hard at a cultural memory or standard of a vast and slightly disjoint country of America, where a person can "Go west!" or go somewhere and start over. Nowadays, you go west or go north to Alaska and when you get pulled over for 26 in a 25 they will have your records from birth onward on the cop car computer.

Why does it have to be a national ID? Why not a state issued ID? Why can't the registrar of voters issue an ID?
    Most of the proposed laws require only showing a valid photo ID, which can be a drivers license (state), military ID (federal), passport (federa) or something of equal standing. If showing a photo ID isn't too much of a hurdle to enter a public building, such as a courthouse, then why is it too much of a hurdle to vote?

Michael Goodwin came up with a great question about this in the NY Post, where he asked, would you be willing to get on a plane if nobody had to show their ID?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Michael Goodwin came up with a great question about this in the NY Post, where he asked, would you be willing to get on a plane if nobody had to show their ID?
    I'm old enough to remember that I used to do it all the time.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I'm old enough to remember that I used to do it all the time.
    Same here. I also remember being able to carry a pocket knife onto a plane, or into a court house, or to school. But, that's not the issue. Does airline travel discriminate against minorities? Should Holder be investigated the TSA? It seems to me that minorities who cannot get photo IDs have a built in excuse for missing their court dates, though. "I'm sorry, your honor, but they wouldn't let me in without a photo ID, and I'm too oppressed to get one, so I missed my hearing." Do rental car agencies discriminate (they must, since you have to have a drivers license to rent a car, darn those racist bastards!)?

Photo ID requirements are so common that to claim that they are an insurmountable hurdle to voting is like claiming that having a pulse shouldn't be a requirement for voting (Yes, I know that it isn't a requirement in Chicago, but that's my point).
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!