Thread: Pool-mageddon avoided for now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pretty much any pool has a means of access to the handicapped. It's called gravity. Those who cannot get into or out of the pool unaided should not be in it without a lifeguard on duty.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

The main public Pool here in city park is one that the water depth starts at a couple of inches deep at one end to about 4 ft over your head at the other end..
    rather neat even has a little water fall.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I think we both know the end result if they implement this will be lots of pools closed, especially in areas where they can't afford them now.
    I'm pretty sure the end-game here is federal grant money to install handicap access into public pools that can't afford them. Another excuse to raise taxes and increase federal authority, oh and reward party loyalists via pork.

no public pools fer me

Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots