1. #1 Dining out in the world international etiquette IQ--How do you rate? 
    THIS IS A FUN QUIZ TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU KNOW. HAVE FUN ...

Just click on "Dining Out In The World" below, then select your answer by clicking on the twirling utensil. It will give you the correct answer, then move to the next country. It's funny and more difficult than you might think.

CLICK BELOW

Dining Out In The World
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Power CUer
    I missed the Polish fish question. Other than that, I'm good to go.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

I got 5.......

I knew about the French and ketsup and the Japanese and slurping. Don't remember the other 3.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

I got the Spanish snack bar and the Polish fish one wrong. What the hell is wrong with those people?
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

I got 8 out of 10. The Polish fish threw me, but I think that they're wrong about the fried chicken. My British wife was appalled by people eating with their hands when she first came to America.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I got 8 out of 10. The Polish fish threw me, but I think that they're wrong about the fried chicken. My British wife was appalled by people eating with their hands when she first came to America.
    Maybe she's a Spanish spy. Does she throw shit on the floor?
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Maybe she's a Spanish spy. Does she throw shit on the floor?
    Actually, she's quite the neat freak. She's evolved past the point where she feels the need to fling $#/+ at the other primates.
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Which is pretty funny considering Brits eat their fries with vinegar and eat something called steak and kidney pie.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Which is pretty funny considering Brits eat their fries with vinegar and eat something called steak and kidney pie.
    One of my favorite jokes is the difference between heaven and hell to a European:

In heaven, the British are the police, the French are the cooks, the Germans are the engineers, the Swiss are the administrators and the Italians are the lovers.

In hell, the Germans are the police, the British are the cooks, the French are the engineers, the Italians are the administrators and the Swiss are the lovers.
    --Odysseus