Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 My Strange Addiction 
    I was going to post this in the Lounge but there is nothing good natured about this show. This is bar none the most retarded show in history. My wife likes watching this show and it's on right now and these people are just sick. In this episode is a girl who likes to drink gasoline. Talk about a Darwin Award right before your eyes. Here is a link to the show so you can see what kind of attention whores this world really has: http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/tv/my-strange-addiction Just when I think television couldn't get any worse, shows like this prove me wrong. And to think it's on TLC. You know, The Learning Channel.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

i saw this show. It was very disgusting.

A show on TLC that i actually liked watching was "Geek Love" lol. It was pretty funny and good natured.

Reality TV continues to coarsen the culture. Sooner or later, somebody is going to die on camera and the ratings will go berserk, at which point we will start feeding people to lions on the air.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Power CUer
    Maybe you could suggest an alternative to reality TV to your wife. Personally, I like items called "books".
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Reality TV continues to coarsen the culture. Sooner or later, somebody is going to die on camera and the ratings will go berserk, at which point we will start feeding people to lions on the air.
    Lol i was talking to my cousin yesterday and he was complaining about the moral decay of our culture. But then he asks me "do you watch Jersey Shore" and i was like "No". Then he goes "yeah i watch that show".

I was thinking "why would you watch a trashy show like Jersey SHore if you do not like the moral decay of soceity".

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Maybe you could suggest an alternative to reality TV to your wife. Personally, I like items called "books".
    And being anal retentive, you very much like being that.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    She does read...a lot.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Who knew? TLC has joined the ranks of the sick. Sick is the new normal according to the left now. Well, I suppose that all you would have to do is watch what is coming out of the White House if you didnt already know it. Degradation, sick, perverse, up is down, left is right, lies are truth, normal is deviant .. whatever, is the new normal for this crowd. The fringe is being made to be mainstream with the help of a compliant "opposition" party and msmedia. What a bunch of sick bastards.

"they shall receive in themselves the just recompense of their error" - Romans 1:27

I suppose its as they say... "hell is never full".
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

I used to love TLC about a decade ago, when they had shows like "Great Castles of Europe".

Myself I don't get the draw to reality TV. Or shows Like the Walking Dead.

A few of the shows i do like are Alcatraz , Person of Interest , Once Upon a Time , Mad Men.

Also Boardwalk Empire , Game of Thrones , Spartacus.

To each his own I guess.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.