Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
  1. #1 Weekend movie review 
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Ok, I don't go to the movie theatre, Hollywood is one of those things I generally boycott, but I do have all the movie channels on DirecTV (I know Hollywood makes $$ from that, just not as much), and on the weekend, they screen the "new" movies.

    First up was "Friends With Benefits" with the lovely Mila Kunis.
    Watch this thing with the sound off. Mila looks great and spends a lot of time in just bra and panties, often showing lots of crevices and canyons. There is a very quick bare butt shot of Mila, and a lot of "almost boob". For Hai and Nova, there are FAR TOO MANY bare butt shots of Justin Timberlake. Besides the eye candy of Ms. Kunis scantily clad...miss this movie.

    Next was "The Green Lantern"...about all I can say about this one is that Blake Lively (as a brunette) was stunning. Special effects were good, story and most of the acting pretty much sucked, and Ms. Lively (stays dressed, it's a comic book movie) couldn't save this dog.

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Ok, I don't go to the movie theatre, Hollywood is one of those things I generally boycott, but I do have all the movie channels on DirecTV (I know Hollywood makes $$ from that, just not as much), and on the weekend, they screen the "new" movies.

    First up was "Friends With Benefits" with the lovely Mila Kunis.
    Watch this thing with the sound off. Mila looks great and spends a lot of time in just bra and panties, often showing lots of crevices and canyons. There is a very quick bare butt shot of Mila, and a lot of "almost boob". For Hai and Nova, there are FAR TOO MANY bare butt shots of Justin Timberlake. Besides the eye candy of Ms. Kunis scantily clad...miss this movie.

    Next was "The Green Lantern"...about all I can say about this one is that Blake Lively (as a brunette) was stunning. Special effects were good, story and most of the acting pretty much sucked, and Ms. Lively (stays dressed, it's a comic book movie) couldn't save this dog.
    Green Lantern suffered from increased expectations. Had it come out before the spate of much better comic book movies, it would have been better-received. It was adequate, and certainly not a bad way to kill a couple of hours.

    Friends With Benefits was, as I understand, the same movie as No Strings, except that Natalie Portman is hotter than Mila Kunis. I've TIVO'd the Portman movie, and plan to fast forward through most of it.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Friends With Benefits was, as I understand, the same movie as No Strings, except that Natalie Portman is hotter than Mila Kunis. I've TIVO'd the Portman movie, and plan to fast forward through most of it.
    I assume you've seen "Black Swan", then.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    7,967
    Somehow I get the feeling that BadCat doesn't read Playboy for the articles.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I assume you've seen "Black Swan", then.
    Not yet. I assume that she also has laundry issues in that movie?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Not yet. I assume that she also has laundry issues in that movie?

    I'm not sure what you mean, but if you are asking if Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman have a lesbian sex scene in Black Swan, the answer is yes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean, but if you are asking if Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman have a lesbian sex scene in Black Swan, the answer is yes.
    Laundry issues means that she has issues keeping her clothes on. But since you've kit several critical key words, I'll take a look at it.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Not yet. I assume that she also has laundry issues in that movie?
    Black Swan is in my Worst Movies list.

    If I was forced to watch that movie again, or get a root canal, I'd pick the latter.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    7,967
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Black Swan is in my Worst Movies list.

    If I was forced to watch that movie again, or get a root canal, I'd pick the latter.
    I agree. A highly overrated and predictable film.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I agree. A highly overrated and predictable film.
    Would you watch the lesbian sex scene again?
    Be Not Afraid.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •