Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I just had a miscarriage 
    mrs_p

View profile

I just had a miscarriage [View all]
    And, I live in Colorado. Fuck anyone who wants me investigated for "the intentional killing of any innocent person."

Just, fuck em...

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingne...d-protect-some
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...002&pid=439898

God what a major bouncy!! Who in there right mind would after having a "miscarriage" go spreading it all over the place.
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Don't forget PBS, we're talking DUmmie here.
    May the FORCE be with you!

I just had a miscarriage. Ask me anything.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

heh! smart kid...

why spend time with that crap if you don't have to.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Everyone is buying her story, I thought these things were just a mass of tissue and that even after birth they don't reach any semblance of person hood for several years.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Mrs. P sound like a total wackjob
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

If this story is true, and her first thought after the loss of her baby is to talk about how much she hates Republicans, then this woman has serious rage issues. If it isn't true, she's telling a disgusting lie for cheap political points. Either way, she needs help, badly.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by aka:PBS View Post
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...002&pid=439898

God what a major bouncy!! Who in there right mind would after having a "miscarriage" go spreading it all over the place.
    My mom's neighbor put it on her facebook page and there is a facebook page for women in similar circumstances. I don't get it, it's not our way, but apparently it's something people do. And had this woman not subsequently had a beautiful and healthy child (thankfully right away almost) I would imagine that she would still refer to herself has having "just had a miscarriage".

I have known a couple of women who have had miscarriages. Some of them deal with it in a way I would consider remarkable, and some of them seem to relive it every day and mourn it as if they had lost an infant. The fact that my mom's neighbor even tried again, seems rather remarkable to me, even though as an amateur genealogist I have seen numerous cases of women losing half of their children in infancy (age 1 day thru 12 years). That our ancestors managed to get up in the morning and slog through the day compared to what qualifies as painful or depressing in our own time, makes them remarkable people in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    My mom's neighbor put it on her facebook page and there is a facebook page for women in similar circumstances. I don't get it, it's not our way, but apparently it's something people do. And had this woman not subsequently had a beautiful and healthy child (thankfully right away almost) I would imagine that she would still refer to herself has having "just had a miscarriage".

I have known a couple of women who have had miscarriages. Some of them deal with it in a way I would consider remarkable, and some of them seem to relive it every day and mourn it as if they had lost an infant. The fact that my mom's neighbor even tried again, seems rather remarkable to me, even though as an amateur genealogist I have seen numerous cases of women losing half of their children in infancy (age 1 day thru 12 years). That our ancestors managed to get up in the morning and slog through the day compared to what qualifies as painful or depressing in our own time, makes them remarkable people in my book.
    Or?:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Or?:
    Are you actually mentally defective or simply chemically altered?