Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The OP is an asshole. These people know no bounds when it comes to politicizing any issue.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Are you actually mentally defective or simply chemically altered?

Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    My mom's neighbor put it on her facebook page and there is a facebook page for women in similar circumstances. I don't get it, it's not our way, but apparently it's something people do. And had this woman not subsequently had a beautiful and healthy child (thankfully right away almost) I would imagine that she would still refer to herself has having "just had a miscarriage".

I have known a couple of women who have had miscarriages. Some of them deal with it in a way I would consider remarkable, and some of them seem to relive it every day and mourn it as if they had lost an infant. The fact that my mom's neighbor even tried again, seems rather remarkable to me, even though as an amateur genealogist I have seen numerous cases of women losing half of their children in infancy (age 1 day thru 12 years). That our ancestors managed to get up in the morning and slog through the day compared to what qualifies as painful or depressing in our own time, makes them remarkable people in my book.
    If she had not included the link to the denverpost.....I would had "kinda" blew it off. BUT................since she just HAD to politicize it....
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land

Why do people post there most intimate details online?? If this is true though, what's the big deal, it's just a blob of cells, right DUmmy?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Why do people post there most intimate details online?? If this is true though, what's the big deal, it's just a blob of cells, right DUmmy?
    Just like everything else to libs, that depends on the moment, mood, and objective.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!