Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    You're too young to remember that poster, which featured Joan Baez and her two sisters, Pauline Baez and Mimi Farina. I see a poster dealer is currently offering it for $500.
    Oh, I'm not that young. I remembered it, which is why I quoted it. Didn't know who the other two women were, though.

Did you ever see the Obama follow up?

I'd say that objectifying women as bait for political causes constitutes a war crime in the "War on Women", wouldn't you?

On edit: The potted plant in the lower righthand corner appears to be the smartest member of the group.
    Last edited by Odysseus; 03-21-2012 at 12:54 PM.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Power CUer
    I hadn't seen that one. Are they hillbillies? What's with the banjo?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Pirate View Post
    When did men become fucking accessories to your political outrage? Last time I checked I'm not your puppet and any man who would go along with this shit needs to be castrated.
    They already have been.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    They already have been.
    Maybe in a leftist household, but not anyone I'm close with. Both men and women are able to make their own choices, even if it's unpopular with your spouse. My wife's "redecoration of the house" and my "new gadget a month" decisions are proof of that.

I wouldn't respect a woman who let me dictate her life and wouldn't let anyone dictate mine.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I hadn't seen that one. Are they hillbillies? What's with the banjo?
    I suspect that they were trying to look like typical white people, or what elitist liberals think that typical white people look like, hence the banjo.
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post

I've seen bored prostitutes that look overjoyed with their lot compared to that group of grim-faced slags. They'll never put male masturbation out of business with that attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    I've seen bored prostitutes that look overjoyed with their lot compared to that group of grim-faced slags. They'll never put male masturbation out of business with that attitude.
    They do look like they are awaiting some ugly fate. Perhaps they are being trafficked by ACORN as prizes for those who register the most illegals or deceased voters? Either that or they were dragged out of the Womyn's Studies class and told to pose so that they could entice men, and never having tried before, that was the best that they could do. On the plus side, they won't be using Sandra Fluke volumes of birth control with that attitude.
    --Odysseus